I friend you, you friend me.

Options
DejahVoodoo
DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
And then we'll have a beautiful, blossoming friendship, full of love and support and sarcasm, and support.

So, my name is Nicole, I'm 28, and I'm here to lose the fats and gain the muscles. If you are also doing this, consider adding me. I can be your fitness friend. I can be your token black friend. You know, whatever works for you, works for me. We can broaden eachother's horizons. One day filled with fitness, at a time.

I originally started out around 309, and have gotten down to 223. I (for the moment) want to get out of the 200's. MAIN GOAL. Eventually, I'd like to work down to 185 and just see how I feel.

How do I plan on achieving said goal? Weighing and eating the food, and also exercising the body. It's pretty simple really. It's just a matter of sticking with it. I count my macros, and I do a little cardio and I lift.

If you think we'd get along, add me, let's do this thang. :)

Replies

• MelissaLsmith93
    MelissaLsmith93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm around 225 and want to get down to 160ish. My plan is just as simple as yours monitor what I eat, eat healthier, try not to cheat or relapse lol and exercise. I'm just about start caveman this Saturday coming and I'm a little scared!

Were pretty similar in size and congrats on losing that much weight! I mean wow that's impressive.

I think we could get along and help each other. You've already done incredibly well.
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ohh the crossed out sections made me laugh.

Congrats on the weight loss, you should be so proud of your achievements, keep up the good work.

So... Hi!!! I'm Tel (Terri), 27. My goal is to lose about 20lbs, not a lot I know but I'm stuck!! I can't budge it for love nor money ha! I also want to get stronger, toned, healthy. Don't ask for much I know
  • bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Best intro ever!!! Add me if you like
  • ktloveswrx
    ktloveswrx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    +1 for best intro ever :') I just added you! I graduated high school at about 150. I got up as high as 249. I'm now down to 228 and dropping, and I can use all the motivation I can get! <3
  • LeonieWhitehead
    LeonieWhitehead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Leonie. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I'm starting out at 304 :( on day 5 of my journey
  • DejahVoodoo
    Options
    Yaaaaas. Fitness friends! You guys are the kewlest. :) Added and accepted!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love this. I have about 50 pounds that I need to/should say goodbye forever to
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    bas0128 wrote: »
    Best intro ever!!! Add me if you like

Agreed!
    (request sent)
  • kiastarr
    kiastarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to shred 50 pounds and I can use some motivation. Your weight lose is impressive. Congrats. Add me if you like.
  • nelrvergara
    nelrvergara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me on up!! Everybody....anybody...
  • DejahVoodoo
    Options
    Added :)
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me. It's day137 for me. I have dropped over 40lbs so far. I do Yoga currently. I am starting the full DDP and PX903 programs. I was at 301.5lbs before this made workouts hard. I took what I could from several workouts and modified them to what I could do and safely and still push myself.

This is a challenging journey we are embarking on. I would love to support you and glean your insight and support as well. Please check out my profile to make sure we are on the same path. I look forward to the company.
  • DejahVoodoo
    Options
    Free free to add me. It's day137 for me. I have dropped over 40lbs so far. I do Yoga currently. I am starting the full DDP and PX903 programs. I was at 301.5lbs before this made workouts hard. I took what I could from several workouts and modified them to what I could do and safely and still push myself.

This is a challenging journey we are embarking on. I would love to support you and glean your insight and support as well. Please check out my profile to make sure we are on the same path. I look forward to the company.

Added. :)
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone that was definitely the best intro ever!

270-ish here, looking to get down to about 150. They warned me not to work in fast food.. ya.. didn't listen. So that's about half of the gain. The rest was overly delicious food and beverages.. oops!

Anyway, back on the horse, slowly but surely!
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm struggling at the moment! Would love any motivation and wold love to be able to motivate as well.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Love the intro as well, I like your style! LOL Add me if you Like!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Best intro ever!!!
    Totally agree with this!

Welcome, Nicole. Love your plan, and congrats on your awesome achievement so far. Building the muscles for the win! You'll be in Onderland so fast, the Two-rrifics won't know what happened!

• DejahVoodoo
    Options
    Best intro ever!!!
    Totally agree with this!

Welcome, Nicole. Love your plan, and congrats on your awesome achievement so far. Building the muscles for the win! You'll be in Onderland so fast, the Two-rrifics won't know what happened!

Thank you!!
  • DejahVoodoo
    Options
    Aaaaand, added to those who will have me as their friend! Oh, the friendships. B)
  • nurselashaundra
    nurselashaundra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Congrats on the weight lost girly!! Currently working on losing 60 pounds before the summer. I can use the motivation. I'm trying to get out of 200s also.