HELP

Options
chastings32
chastings32 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2015 in Getting Started
I don't want to be stick thin I just want these 'love handles' to be GONE as well as shrink my 'thunder thighs' ... Any suggestions on how to do so?!

Replies

• nelrvergara
    nelrvergara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Russian twist for the handles. Side lunges... Fire hydrants for those thighs!
  • ImVeryAngryItsNotButter
    Options
    The best option is to drop your body fat percentage through exercise and diet. By eating clean and sticking to a routine you'll reduce that grit, goop and grime around your mid-section and that which hangs off the back of your legs.
  • kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be stick thin I just want these 'love handles' to be GONE as well as shrink my 'thunder thighs' ... Any suggestions on how to do so?!

What are you currently doin??
  • Silverstar721
    Silverstar721 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Dancer's have a special food program (diet) that helps reduce muscle and fat buildup in those areas that you are talking about. If memory serves it means increasing your protein intake plus certain exercises. Some people exercise to build muscle and that is good, so long as the muscle doesn't become too large. I hope this helps.
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Where are you starting from and what have you been trying? If you have love handles and thunder thighs because you are overweight, you need to lose weight. Cut down your portion sizes and your daily calories. If you want to be toned, you need to incorporate some strength training. Add some cardio which is good for your heart and burns some calories.

The best way to start is to track your daily eating, adjust where you need to, and start an exercise program. For some people, a good way to start is by walking a bit every day. Others are already quite fit and need to start at a higher level.

Be aware that you probably won't change your general body shape. If you are an apple shape, you'll still be an apple no matter how thin or fit you become. If you are a pear shape, you'll stay a pear shape.
  • chastings32
    chastings32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Where are you starting from and what have you been trying? If you have love handles and thunder thighs because you are overweight, you need to lose weight. Cut down your portion sizes and your daily calories. If you want to be toned, you need to incorporate some strength training. Add some cardio which is good for your heart and burns some calories.

The best way to start is to track your daily eating, adjust where you need to, and start an exercise program. For some people, a good way to start is by walking a bit every day. Others are already quite fit and need to start at a higher level.

Be aware that you probably won't change your general body shape. If you are an apple shape, you'll still be an apple no matter how thin or fit you become. If you are a pear shape, you'll stay a pear shape.

My torso is wide and I have wide hips nothing I can do about it, I just want my stomach to be completely flat from the side view as well. I realize I won't ever have skinny Minnie thighs so I guess I just need to lose weight then tone them but then that'll make them bigger as well. My weight is manly muscle.. I tell people I'm 200 pounds and they don't believe me it's my height and muscle.. I just would like to get rid of my love handles and pudge from my stomach and shrink my thighs a little.