Introduction

Options
I'm a CPA and have a bum knee and shoulder. That means a lot of activity is out of the question and I'm left to rely on diet. My goal is to get from 210 lbs. to 180 lbs.:wink:

Replies

• Rena421
    Rena421 Posts: 31
    Options
    Have you thought of swimming? It is offers very little impact on your joints. Exercise will really speed up your weight loss and is essential for good overall health.
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a newbie and I have been on a constant battle of trying to lose weight.I started off 224 and now 212. I was in constant denial about my weight...I don't look 212 but I feel like 212...I want to make a difference. I really don't know how much I want to lose but my height is 5ft and I am a medium build like the tennis player Serena Williams...but not that muscular..lol..any suggestions?

Started this website 5/19/11

SW 224
    CW 212
    GW 150
  • leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome! I too rely on my diet to maintain or lose weight but for different reasons. I struggle with working out because I just don't like it but know how important it is to my good health. I am getting better and working out a little more. I'll get there and so will you!