BLAH FOOD HELP

Options
brittanyhiatte
brittanyhiatte Posts: 40 Member
1200 cal a day safe please but some food ideas PLEASE go to and easy:) all meals of the day:) and go...

Replies

• gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com has lots of great recipes that aren't blah. Some need adjusting to your personal taste preference- usually I add more of the spices and seasoning than called for. most are easy as well- grilled stuff, slow cooker stuff.
  • tdatsenko
    tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    MFP has me around 1380 right now, so I'm pretty close. My diary is open if you want to look.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I eat 1300 per day so check out my diary and just take out one snack or modify to your liking.
  • brittanyhiatte
    Options
    Thanks so much guys I do budgetbytes.com which is awesome but so board ill look:)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste is the best. Also cookinglight.com, eatingwell.com, and slenderkitchen.com
  • bmarie1920981
    bmarie1920981 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I use the allrecipe app. It saves me a bunch of money using it with weekly circulars to plan meals. Not everything is healthy, but you can usually tell what is a bad choice. I import the recipes right to the MFP app to get a calorie count idea if it doesn't have it listed
  • brittanyhiatte
    Options
    THANKS
  • wanttobefit300
    wanttobefit300 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Herbs and spices. Experiment to find what you like. Most are very low in calories. Roasting your vegetables adds a different, but good, flavor to them. Try roasting sweet potatoes with cinnamon on them. Cut them into cubes or "fries", toss them with cinnamon to taste. Spread out in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Roast in a 450 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring once halfway through. The longer you roast them, within reason, the sweeter they will be.