Issue with Fitbit sync to MFP

Options
bcruz313
bcruz313 Posts: 56 Member
I know over the weekend MFP was doing something having to do with the fitness trackers so I didn't pay too much attention. However, now my exercise calories are WAY WAY off. For example, it said I had 547 steps and was subtracting the calories from exercise as 5833! I was waiting a while to see if MFP was still having issues, but it's now Wednesday and it is throwing off everything. Anyone else having/had this issue or know how to fix it?

Replies

• Nansie429
    Nansie429 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! While mine isn't subtracting calories, it's not calculating my steps to calories correctly and not updating my steps. Very frustrating!
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't logging steps either (although that's from Jawbone rather than fitbit)
    I'm wondering if a bug has crept into the last update?
  • bcruz313
    Options
    I am about to un sync it and manually add calories for exercise if it isn't corrected soon. Such a bummer though. I liked them being synced!
  • mommyvalarie
    mommyvalarie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not having any trouble with mine, but I just updated everything. I have an iPhone 5s
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I was having trouble with mine, I in the FAQ's that you can force it to sync by disconnecting and then reconnecting the accounts. That worked and it's been running fine on autopilot since then.
  • bcruz313
    Options
    I updated both my phone and mfp and reset my Fitbit. When I completed my diary today I was told if every day is like today in the next 5 weeks I'd weigh 15 lbs more than I do now. :/