Just joined

Options
I just joined 5 minutes ago. Have already planned out food, except dinner, for tomorrow. Anyone else just started? Cathy

Replies

• garcia91401
    garcia91401 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Goudreau,

I'll find that using MFP is a great tool to loose weight and make new friends.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy,

I started last month and at first I was a skeptic but I am impressed with how MFP is helping me to stay on track. Simply follow the goals you set and don't cheat yourself and you'll be on your way to losing weight , with some exercise too of course;)

Best of luck and welcome!
    Ant'
  • cwr1824
    cwr1824 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, Cathy! I'm Cathy also and I just joined today too. Still checking things out, but this seems like a nice addition to the weight loss plan and exercise plan that I'm doing. I think it will give me motivation to stick to it and get past a plateau I've been on (fluctuating within the same 5-10 pounds for a couple months)! Looks like fun!
  • rabbits11
    rabbits11 Posts: 11
    Options
    good luck. I really like the site. I'm very careful to watch what I eat because I don't want to have to write the food down that I shouldn't be eating.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I joined today and just now checked out the forums. My weight loss goal is 35 pounds, and I am finally ready to do something about it!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Hi Cathy! Welcome :0)
  • Cinnamon2002
    Options
    I just started today...Hello I'm pretty much on all protein for the next two weeks
  • AliciaJerome
    Options
    Hi! welcome! MFP has helped my stay accountable for the calories and exercise that I do everyday. It helps me stay on track of what I can and cannot eat. I started using it faithfully last week and i lost 7 pounds! if anyone would like some motivation and support send me a friend request! I know I could use some too!