first impression?

Options
makaylarose33
makaylarose33 Posts: 18 Member
(Not just one word) remember how much a first impression can change once you really get to know someone. (:

Replies

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    first impressions are interesting, i think when theyre particularly judgmental, people miss out on getting know some potentially great people,
    hmm... my first impression of you is you seem young and sweet and naive, I can see you going shopping and spending all your money at the bookstore, i think we'd get along well
  • makaylarose33
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    first impressions are interesting, i think when theyre particularly judgmental, people miss out on getting know some potentially great people,
    hmm... my first impression of you is you seem young and sweet and naive, I can see you going shopping and spending all your money at the bookstore, i think we'd get along well

I do like to read and I love shopping. Thank you and they are interesting, that's why I'm seeing how this goes. I think we would get a long as well.
  • cer_bear
    cer_bear Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You're a very pretty girl, early twenties. You seem confident but not to the point of arrogant. Possibly shy but bubbly when you get to know someone
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    dyed hair, nose ring, goofy face...remarkably normal person trying not to be normal.
  • otey743
    otey743 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Loves frogs
  • pechepanda
    Options
    wtf is that a frog?...black frog queen... potentially an interesting person,
  • makaylarose33
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    dyed hair, nose ring, goofy face...remarkably normal person trying not to be normal.

No nose ring. Have died my hair. I'm pretty normal o guess (:
  • otey743
    otey743 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Scared of the camera flash
  • makaylarose33
    Options
    otey743 wrote: »
    Loves frogs

Actually they're slimy not a big fan of slimy creepy crawly things. I love monkeys.
  • SonicKrunch
    SonicKrunch Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Enjoys the gym and is proud to show off his physique.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    clean cut, normal dude, middle/upper middle class. I would go fishing with this person...
  • Jolee615
    Jolee615 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Loves frogs and nature
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Fun loving true to her heart
  • cer_bear
    cer_bear Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Hmm, mother of 3, full time job...
    My life is a juggling of school runs and 12hr shifts...so yes, as you stated, I'm very "normal", but you have instantly judged me and accused me of trying to be somebody else. I just happen to like piercings and hair dye "obviously"
  • SonicKrunch
    Options
    Fiesty and fun. Sarcastic, in a fun way
  • kristenmgraham
    kristenmgraham Posts: 88 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    She is beautiful. She doesn't care what others think about her. She enjoys being unique.
  • pechepanda
    Options
    young and shy, but shes bubbly and fun around her friends,
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm confused... is this game... first impressions of the OP, or first impressions of the person above you?

OP - young, innocent.. should be on a teen site (sparkteens maybe). looking for confirmation, weak in self confidence (hello sixteen). But kind and good in general.

peche - Intense, fun, but with a hint of sadness - carries a burden, even though she tries to laugh it off.

• SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    Focused and hard-working. Likes to set goals and reaches them no matter what. Isn't afraid of a challenge and is proud of what she has done.
  • SonicKrunch
    Options
    Organized, rides horses, plays the guitar or sings