New to Working Out

Options
I'm a 27 year old female, married with 1 daughter. I'm 5'6" and 130lbs. I am currently working on a lot. Increasing my energy and flexibility, reducing stress, decreasing fat, increasing muscle and toning (better body shape and less cellulite), and to improve posture. looking Forward to getting healthy!

Replies

• sgirl2009
    sgirl2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Me too, I am just starting out and very excited to see and feel results! Feel free to add/message me for motivation or anything like that :)
  • kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old female, married with 1 daughter. I'm 5'6" and 130lbs. I am currently working on a lot. Increasing my energy and flexibility, reducing stress, decreasing fat, increasing muscle and toning (better body shape and less cellulite), and to improve posture. looking Forward to getting healthy!

Awesome!! you got this! :) feel free to friend me facebook.com/kevincrenshaw123 or here for accountability!

Do you have a plan youre following?
  • misschris828
    misschris828 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No. I just started anti depressants almost a month ago and I finally have energy and motivation. I'm what you would call skinny fat. Slim bones, ruler body shape. Ate whatever and never exercised as a kid and never weighed more than 105lbs. Stress, depression and anxiety caught up and I gained weight.

I am desperately out of shape. I'm tjust trying to get into shape and look better.

I don't know what I should be doing. I'm thinking 3x days a week of resistance training (without weights currently as I am very weak), and 4x a week of cardio with daily 20 minutes of yoga for posture and flexibility. I don't know how long to do it for.

I'm mostly using Your Shape Fitness Evolved for Xbox 360 for resistance, Wii U Fit for yoga and aerobics and occasionally resistance as well, and dance games for cardio (zumba, just dance, dance central and good old DDR lol).