Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• NoobieGymBunny
    NoobieGymBunny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from Falkirk in Scotland and am 27 years old. I am returning to MFP after a year off (I was pregnant and for medical reasons was unable to exercise). Now that my beautiful daughter is now almost 5 months old I am back on the horse. I have joined my local gym and am eating better than before. I am looking for some active and motivational friends :-) I also have a dedicated fitness Facebook page that I have just recently opened so feel free to add me - just pm for my address ;-) hope we can motivate each other. :-)
  • sterling_briggs93
    sterling_briggs93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

• galengentry
    galengentry Posts: 28 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Great idea! I joined on a friend's recommendation and I have learned tons. I am pretty consistent with my recording of exercise and diet. I hope to lose two more inches off my waist and then focus on gaining some lean tissue. My goal is to lose the inches desired in two months. Please add me.
  • damnfish
    damnfish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New here. Trying out this ’being healthy’ thing. I feel it will be easier to accomplish being in this environment.
  • StellerBanana
    StellerBanana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need more motivational friends :D
  • iNikkisaur
    iNikkisaur Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this summer is gonna be my summer! Can you guys add me so I can get some more motivation? (:
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new adds...
    Keep em coming
  • zachwyatt0714
    zachwyatt0714 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    would like to lose pregnancy weight with other mommy friends :smile:
  • tbokry79
    tbokry79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here... Please add!
  • binarita
    binarita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Log on daily tracking my calories and workout(s). :smiley:
  • omgitztmarie
    omgitztmarie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    eRikonius wrote: »
    Great app. Feel free to add me.

• omgitztmarie
    omgitztmarie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me guys!! I post daily!! I would love new friends.
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    K will add y'all. The more the merrier
  • tara1128
    tara1128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • whitneyduden
    whitneyduden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband and I have both been trying to be healthier people. So far we've been doing pretty good and have had some weight loss success! Feel free to add me as seeing other people's success and being able to relate to people who know what it's like is really motivating for us! =)
  • Alba__83
    Alba__83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im starting back, feel free to add
  • NattyBoy12
    NattyBoy12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need some friends to help keep me motivated. Add me and I'll do the same :)
  • charlb26
    charlb26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you! Could do with some motivation! C
  • strip3scat
    strip3scat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Used this a while back to go from underweight to healthy weight, now looking to put on another stone, but I had no idea these forums even existed.
  • bethkays1
    bethkays1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community and would like to add some friends, but I'm not sure how :/ what I am sure of is that it's easy! Lol! Help!!