Hey! I would like some friends!

Options
hey everyone! I've been with MFP for a few years but I'm not exactly tech savvy so only a few months ago did I realize friends could be added (I know, pathetic right) lol anyways I need more motivation more people to chit chat to! I've lost 30 pounds but gained some back I need to lose more but I have such a hard time doing it alone. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 and my husband is the farthest away from healthy any once can get. So I'm the only person in the house trying to lose weight and it seems impossible, please add me! Let's help each other!! These beautiful children lg45c5n5co3y.jpg
are the reason why I want to lose weight!!

Replies

• gmbaker5
    gmbaker5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need some motivation too. I have used MFP off and on for a few months. I am currently in school, and TODAY just finished up for the semester. I have no more excuses to not do anything. I really need to become healthier. I am overweight, and feel so unhealthy. It would be nice to chit chat with others who are wanting the same things. I have three children, and a husband who loves to eat not so healthy, so I can relate to that aspect. Happy to hear you lost thirty pounds and are making points to maintain.
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation also. I am a mom of 1 and my husband isn't healthy savvy. I want to show my daughter how it can can be healthy and still be able to eat what you like.