Need more active friends!

Options
Hello everyone. I have active friends and all but they aren't always posting. My wall isn't busy and I am so bored during the day and night. Haha. I would love some more motivation and support and a lot more friends! :)

Anyways here is my story.

I am 5ft3 and 334. I started at 338 2 weeks ago. Yes I am losing weight at a good steady pace but at my weight I think I should be losing more..

If you have any type of work outs or anything to help me out please comment or message me. I am just walking right now on the treadmill with a incline. The incline treadmill I press weight loss program ok, how long, weight, and age and then it goes up to 8.0 incline last 10 minutes then goes down. I been doing this for 6 days a week.

If you add me please write a little saying and please please have picture of yourself. I love seeing who i am looking at and who i am talking to!

Replies

• chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    hello Kristen ..keep up the hard work. what is your weight lose goal?
  • KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    wanting to lose 199 pounds!
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Please feel free to add me
    Im doing the 21 day fix program I'm down 1.8 lbs it's so easy to follow I love it.
  • KristenMarie1181
    Options
    Someone was just selling those on a garage sale site for $25 I wish I had the money and eh. I hate not having a job. I really want a fit bit and a bike and also gym membership for a year!
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit I love it
  • fluffstewart
    fluffstewart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me & check out my blog Chubbychronicals.blogspot.com
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • KristenMarie1181
    Options
    Sorry I decline people that don't tell me why they are adding me and I don't like to add people without pictures. It freaks me out
  • fluffstewart
    fluffstewart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lol... I understand. I'm not sure how to add a pic
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well i didnt tell you why i was adding you but you requested more active friends so i didnt think that would be an issue ... reject me if you wish