100 day no binge challenge!

Options
I wondered if anyone would like to join me on a 100 day challenge of no binge eating. It is without doubt the only reason I have gained so much weight. I have healthy meals but food is absolutely my vice and most days recently, I have been on a bit of a binge in one way or another. It needs to stop, otherwise I'm never going to feel good about myself.

So who's in? From tomorrow...... 100 days of absolutely no bingeing to prove to ourselves that we are strong and can beat this! x

Replies

• Size06Soon
    Size06Soon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. You can add me as a friend and we can help each other stay on track. I've experienced a few incidents this past few months, and I've found myself binge eating at night.. that is a terrible combination. I want to do this challenge!
  • Illusent
    Illusent Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Dagoob
    Dagoob Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • snowy_sk
    snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have created a group..... 100 days binge free! But for some reason I can't invite anyone in to it. Feel free to join! x
  • jenblanton411
    jenblanton411 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One of my original posts discussed my habit of doing the same thing... I will try to find your group!
  • karenannaturner
    karenannaturner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the thought of 100 days overwhelms me. I'd like to go 7. Maybe 14. :( Binge eating pretty much controls my life. Where is the group?
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with this lately...I'm definitely in! Yall add me if you'd like
  • NikkiF1129
    NikkiF1129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is the story of my life. One day I am determined to eat healthy. Then the next day I binge eat all day long. It is a never ending cycle that I struggle to break. I am totally in!
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    id like to join!
  • varneson
    varneson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!! This is one of the hardest things for me! I've struggled with BED for as long as I can remember. I could really use the support as well.
  • RUN4Pancan
    RUN4Pancan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to Join I struggle hard!
  • rileyfanof24
    rileyfanof24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I wan it, I may be late joining but if I can start now, count me in, I could use all the motivation I can get. I have been so awful the last 6 months!!! Not really sure what's goof on with me but I gotta do something! Thanks for posting this:0)
  • Giacobbe99
    Giacobbe99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in please friend me too totally need support nighttime binge kills me. I do great for a few days then something hits and I am downhill
  • sarahpetrie92
    sarahpetrie92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too... how do we find this group!
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im in :) add me people :)
  • snowy_sk
    snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You should be able to find us in the groups.... 100 days binge free challenge. Feel free to join! x
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Will look for the group & join
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I tried looking and can't find it.
  • alexfolz311
    alexfolz311 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,195 Member
    Options
    I want in, yesssss! I'll try to find the group!