New mom and all around smart *kitten* ISO partners in crime

Options
hey all, I'm Brandi. I have a two month old baby boy, and a mouth as big as my pant size. I'm looking to shrink one of the two and would love to have some friends along the way. I'm 32 living in northern FL, I frequently abuse caffeine and dairy products. I wish they could bottle used book store scent and sell it as perfume, and I cross stitch to relax which I'm told may be a sign of insanity considering the projects I tend to start. If I sound like someone you could commiserate with, feel free to send me a friend thing. I promise to try to figure out this app enough to have meaningful conversations about ridiculous subjects <3

Replies

• brongve44
    brongve44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can get some duck tape and get that mouth closed if your really wanting to fix it :D Joking. I'm a stay at home dad and looking to find friends on here to help me along the way. Add me if you want
  • bmarie1920981
    bmarie1920981 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well that would def keep my calorie intake down :D
  • bmarie1920981
    Options
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandi!! Congrats on your LO. I'm too a new mommy for the 3rd time... My newest addition was born May 6th... I gained 32lbs with this pregnancy and I'm still afraid to weigh myself :# I'm currently breast feeding and trying to figure out how to lose the weight while increasing my milk supply... Oh the dilemma... Feel free to add me
  • bmarie1920981
    Options
  • SusanCotter21
    SusanCotter21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not a new mommy, hell, I'm an old one. My "babies" are 22 and 24. But I do need some motivation and duck tape!
  • bmarie1920981
    Options
    Woot! I've got both. For non kinky reasons I swear