Looking to build a strong supportive base with friendly motivated people ^_^

Options
jessiemoto2015
jessiemoto2015 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
Tired of missing out on life because of being so overweight. This will be my second attempt to keep up with mfp. I'm one of those people who needs a strong supportive foundation to stay motivated so looking for lots of friends on here. That's also something I hope to work on and improve this time around. ^_^

Replies

• Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! A fellow Jessica I see? :p Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, I'm not long back on mfp too after a looooong hiatus so I'm looking for the same. We can cheer each other on!
  • jessiemoto2015
    jessiemoto2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate it! :)
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    No problem! It's a tough journey, the more support the better ^.^
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    So successful on MFP first time, don't know why I stayed away for so long...
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Since I joined the site I've came across so many supportive friends (my most supportive friend is also called Jessica, :smile: ) who help keep me on track and focused on my goals. I hope that I'm able to help others and try and extend my support to as many people as possible. If you'd like to send a FR I'd happily accept and I'll do my best to help you work towards your goals :smiley:
  • kkfarny
    kkfarny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also starting back up with MFP and would love to be part of a supportive group. Feel free to send me a FR.
  • fitmindfulrob
    fitmindfulrob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for that!! Add me, everybody! :tongue:
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance but still log everyday and love supporting those still working on weight loss goals. Anyone is free to add me.