Looking to lose 97lbs...and in need of some friend requests.

Options

Replies

• Jmongillo
    Jmongillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    just sent you a request (: you are definitely not alone!!! I need to lose 100lbs.
  • HadraPriestess
    HadraPriestess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of ya'll are amazing women!!!

I have started two days ago to be honest about tracking my calories and water. I have 80 lbs. to lose.
    Like some of you I find this is the time (this time) that is going to be the lifestyle change of my life.
    I am committed to being honest w/ myself about what I put into my mouth, track it and analyze how it makes me "feel".

So. I am glad that you guys are out there. For accountablity, inspiration, and support.

Ready, set, go!
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I looking to lose another 84 lbs, so we can take this journey together. Feel free to add me.
  • amglover06
    amglover06 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me as well, I recently just started to and I only have 1 friend
  • Skaren
    Skaren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i have lost almost 55lbs in 3 years and have 3 more pounds to go.....
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Like the song goes.....

"You got a friend in me " ...so count on me
    and we both can do each other some good........

:)
  • Treacle34
    Treacle34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like! I have about 85lbs to lose - am new here myself, but am really excited to start this new way of life for me.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friends request ! Anyone can feel free to add me !
  • joalynn72
    joalynn72 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there - I'm new here, but I have to lose 70 lbs. You can add me too if you want. I just signed up on here today.
    My name is JoAnn:drinker:
  • ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job losing 12lbs in 3 wks. Keep your head up and just know that you're beautiful. Friend request sent.
  • vickychristie
    vickychristie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hiya - add me too. Im new to this mfp so we can help each other!! xx
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Keep up the great work. I've been at this for 7 months, and I wouldn't have been successful without support. Feel free to add me, and I'll be happy to support you! I've been on this journey since October 2010, but have only been on here since April. I love this site to keep me honest. Talk to you soon!!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Keep up the great work. I've been at this for 7 months, and I wouldn't have been successful without support. Feel free to add me, and I'll be happy to support you! I've been on this journey since October 2010, but have only been on here since April. I love this site to keep me honest. Talk to you soon!!
  • dbolin1010
    dbolin1010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I want to lose 75 lbs. I've lost about 10 lbs. so far but know I've got a long way to go. Let's all do this together!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i have about 80lbs to go :) good luck!!!
  • nancyannerickson
    Options
    Add me - just started one week ago, so we can help each other stay motivated!!!!
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me if you would like. :drinker:
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friend list. I can be a cheer leader for you to share your sucsesses as well as your setbacks. Don't do this alone. You need people to encourage and support your efforts. Good luck in your quest.
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    Hey Lotty!! I sent you a friend request so I hope you get a chance to accept :glasses:

I have 56lbs left to lose and would enjoy encouraging one another!!! Where do you live? I am in Oklahoma.

Heather
  • IrishEyes68
    IrishEyes68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'll send you a friend request...

As you can see, I have quite a journey to go