14 pounds down... Feeling so good! (pics)

Options
AlisonKTrader
AlisonKTrader Posts: 56 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
I am so happy to share my success. I have a ways to go to get to my goal but I am happy to be seeing the results.
I have been doing a morning bootcamp 5 days a week as well as going to the gym on my own for cardio for up to an hour. I also will take the occasional workout class. Consistency and dedication has been the key to my success. I give myself no excuses and take accountability for my daily choices. Here are a few pics to document my weight loss over the last 2 months. Feel free to ask questions, I'm happy to share. I am 5'3" and 29 y/o.

This is me at ~144 and ~133(taken on 4/9)
9e2hw4rwx0am.jpg
msniqsasgy87.jpg

This is me at ~133 and 129 (this was taken on 5/9)
0ebof2v48aw0.jpg
bkn6p80igk14.jpg

This is my current front back on it's own taken 5/9
dg6r2v0za0n8.jpg

Replies

• sgirl2009
    sgirl2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work, I am very proud of you :)
  • E_Horror
    E_Horror Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • AlisonKTrader
    Options
    Thanks! I have worked so hard and happy to finally be seeing results!
  • tasleem2015
    tasleem2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing results... welk done
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I never would have thought 14 lbs. would be so noticeable but it certainly is! Great job and keep up the great work!
  • AlisonKTrader
    Options
    NCServant wrote: »
    I never would have thought 14 lbs. would be so noticeable but it certainly is! Great job and keep up the great work!

Thanks! I think the loss looks greater because I have lost nearly 5% body fat. I believe my weight training has helped me keep my muscle and lose mostly body fat. I'd like to lose another 2-3% body fat ideally.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Looks good!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's a big difference!! You look amazing! Awesome!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Woo! Congrats! (◕‿◕)っ ♥
  • AlisonKTrader
    Options
    Thanks! :blush: Im so happy I've been taking progress photos. Sometimes it can be so difficult to see the changes when you see yourself everyday.

Anyone else find that it takes a long time before others see the difference? Im just now getting people who are noticing and complimenting me on my loss.
  • martin_leeann
    martin_leeann Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing! Im 4ft 11 and have also lost a stone in the last 2 months. Ive gone from being 140lb to 126. I feel like I cant see such a difference as you but I have not been as dedicated to the exercise averaging at 3 workouts a week dispite my best efforts :p like you ive only just started to have peoplr comment but I have a feeling that the next stone will make a huge change :)
  • AlisonKTrader
    Options
    Wow u look amazing! Im 4ft 11 and have also lost a stone in the last 2 months. Ive gone from being 140lb to 126. I feel like I cant see such a difference as you but I have not been as dedicated to the exercise averaging at 3 workouts a week dispite my best efforts :p like you ive only just started to have peoplr comment but I have a feeling that the next stone will make a huge change :)

Thank you so much :) I'm sure you look awesome! It's just hard when you see yourself everyday. That's why I take progress pics. You should start doing them for yourself, they are great reminders of how far you ave come. Also, 3 workouts a week is great! Don't beat yourself up about it. As long as you keep staying active and watching your diet you will continue to lose and reach your goal. Keep up the good work, you've accomplished so much so far. One stone is fantastic! I know! :wink: haha

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing change! i just cant seem to make that happen. Your butt looks stellar! haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!