I need friends with 60 pounds more to lose

Options
I'm looking for friends that have around 60 pounds to lose I myself have 60 pounds I'm looking to get rid of it by the end of the year. I've set some goals for myself and I know I can meet them everyday or close to it. I've also joined planetfitness and will be going much as I can, I'm also just going back to work been out due to abdominal surgery I had at the end of march so the weight might start falling off now cause I did alot of heavy lifting at work and alot of walking as well. Anyway please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other on our journey's to losing weight.

Replies

• jennfindley
    jennfindley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 lbs to lose. Need lots of support as well. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • Christafilbeck
    Christafilbeck Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm with u about loosing the weight. Since I hit my forties, it had been hsrd
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i have about 70 lbs to lose. add me if you like :)
  • Bjemoyer
    Bjemoyer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to lose :)
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs and have another 30 or more to go. I'd be happy to be a supportive friend that can inspire you! :)
  • blossomlia
    blossomlia Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Me too i need to loose 50 for Christmas

• nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to lose and always looking for supportive friends :)
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!!
  • b1104
    b1104 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to 65 lbs to lose if I could add you that would be awesome or you add me I'm quite new to MFP
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have 18-20 kilos to lose or 44lb... I started with 66 to lose... Do I count?
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have 18-20 kilos to lose or 44lb... I started with 66 to lose... Do I count?
    66lb not kilo. 30 kilo.
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 85lbs and have already lost 37lbs since January. Feel free to add me!
  • _Divalicious_
    _Divalicious_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 60-70 more to go. I had sleeve surgery and currently work out at the gym 4x/week on weights. i can do cardio since I have a miniscus tear.
  • MatthewMillisock
    MatthewMillisock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I' had about 80 pounds to lose only 56 more to go! Feel free to add me
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    And me! 20 down. 56 to go. It's taken nearly a year to get this far, but given my age and various injuries I'm ok with it.
  • Eidaortiz
    Eidaortiz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to loose and it makes me feel down knowing I look in the mirror and do not like seeing all this weight I look older and clothes do not fit... :'( I need help! :'( please, add me to your friend list
  • Eidaortiz
    Eidaortiz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How can I add you to my friend list I'm new in this site
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Looks like they already left MFP
  • Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I got quite a bit more than 60, but it's on my short-term list. I'm losing slowly so that I can keep the weight off. Some diets that make you lose weight quickly don't work very well, and you gain back. That is devastating, and makes a person give up more easily. You can do this, and we'll be here every step of the way with you! Just stay consistent. Log everything, and hold yourself accountable. We'll be your cheerleaders, you be the MVP!!!
  • VJ106
    VJ106 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 72lbs more to go and I've lost about 20 so far. I'm changing my eating habits and going to Crossfit a couple times a week. Feel free to add me as well :)