60lb weight loss journey...anyone in need ofan encouraging buddy?

Options

Replies

• Kaliabee
    Kaliabee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sending adds - loving the support ladies! You rock xo
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me. It's day137 for me. I have dropped over 40lbs so far. I do Yoga currently. I am starting the full DDP and PX903 programs. I was at 301.5lbs before this made workouts hard. I took what I could from several workouts and modified them to what I could do and safely and still push myself.

This is a challenging journey we are embarking on. I would love to support you and glean your insight and support as well. Please check out my profile to make sure we are on the same path. I look forward to the company.
  • MelissaLsmith93
    MelissaLsmith93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm about turn 22 and looking to lose between 40-50Ibs. This is only my second day on here, so I'm very new. I'm not a mum, but could use the help. ☺
  • romancandice77
    romancandice77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. ..im new as well and im trying to fight this weightloss battle...pls add me if ud like :)
  • abulebush
    abulebush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, me!
  • MissTinky86
    MissTinky86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!!! Im back on this and need some active friends!!
  • KP112423
    KP112423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is so great. Thanks for all the support!
  • mindcontrolcandy
    mindcontrolcandy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachel, 26 and no kids (except a cat) - am terrible at being motivated and would love some support to get me back on the exercise pony. Job from hell + comfort eating = gained back the 10lbs or so I lost :(
  • dckdamme
    dckdamme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and have about 40 lbs to lose. I have 2 very active boys. I love to eat and need help making better choices and curbing the snacking. I'll take any help and motivation I can get!!
  • mindcontrolcandy
    mindcontrolcandy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending adds out, you're all amazing :)
  • Mjones23456
    Mjones23456 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a grandma of 2 and working on 20#'s. We all need encouragement and accountability. You can add me!
  • AmyBethBoothroyd
    AmyBethBoothroyd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! I've got about 50 lbs to go. I'm 29 with a 2 year old! Add me if you like! you got this!!
  • LisaC1202
    LisaC1202 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 year old mom. I have 2 awesome kids that are 2 and 13. I need to lose 100lbs but will take any weight loss right now. All help and support is appreciated.
  • KP112423
    KP112423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the add train. Im 26, with a cat (like a baby haha) and have a hard time staying up on myself, want to lose 80 lbs (But I would settle for 60 lol!). So any kind of support is so awesome :) Looking forward to having friends.
  • sgirl2009
    sgirl2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm only looking to lose about 15-20 pounds. But, it would be nice to have someone that will motivate me and that I can motivate as well :) Feel free to add/message me.
  • oriday64
    oriday64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can send me a friend request.
  • twinkletoes62
    twinkletoes62 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mother of 4 grown up children. I'm 52 and I'm wanting to loose 20 kilos. I would like some support to. Add me if you like.
  • tyleacrouch
    tyleacrouch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Leeyah I am 26 married with three kids my youngest being seven months and I am looking to lose around 80 pounds.
  • tyleacrouch
    tyleacrouch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Leeyah I am 26 married with three kids my youngest being seven months and I am looking to lose around 80 pounds.