costco (Okami) chinese chicken salad

Options
I'm confused and can't figure out the calories in the costco chinese chicken salad. When you buy the salad at costco you get a kit with two packages in it. My husband and I mix one of the packages with a head of romaine and then we split it. So I ate half of one of the packages in the kit. How many calories did I eat.

Replies

• Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My guess is 402 calories each.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/okami-chinese-chicken-salad-kit-costco-with-dressing-salad-122536455

This says each serving is 230 calories... but there are 7 servings in each kit. Each kit gives 2 packages of each ingredient, but you're only using 1 of the 2 packages. So I took the serving calories (230) and multiplied by 7 for the full kit (1610), and then divided by 2 (for two packages), then divided by 2 again (for sharing half with your husband).

Or is it 230 calories for the entire kit? It's a bit difficult to decipher.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing some conflicting info out there. Some sites indicate that there are 7 servings per kit, and 2 kits in a package...which means half a kit is 805 calories. Maybe it would help if you took a photo of the nutritional info and posted it. We may be able to figure out from the number of grams per serving, and the total number of grams in the kit, which is correct.
  • kathymc62
    kathymc62 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responds. I will try to post nutritional info. I hope it was 402 calories.