I'm new here

Options
Hey I'm a 19 yr old college student trying to lose some weight. I hate being the fat friend and I'm trying to do something about it. Just trying to make new friends and boost my motivation

Replies

• kgillis87
    kgillis87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've definitely been there, and I know what you're saying about being the fat-friend (all mine look like friggin' models haha.. ahh......)

Anywho, add me if you want!
  • Alandra_Michele
    Alandra_Michele Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yea mine do too! The struggle is real and Okay I will!
  • cyndi272
    cyndi272 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new to the discussion board, but not the app. Have been using for quite some time now. it is great but if phone is not in my pocket in my pocket in I do not get correct reading and since i chase a 3 yr. old around all day sometimes it is hard. so yesterday i went and also got a Fit bit HR. I have been following the Dr. Oz Total 10 plan since Jan 12th, in 5 months i have lost 23 lbs. and for 35 yrs. I have been battling very high Cholesterol levels. in the five months of this lifestyle change i am very happy to announce for the first time the levels are now normal. I just this minute finished linking the two programs together to get even a better grip on my health. in the weeks to come i am turning my garage into my workout haven....punching bag, balance balls and plenty of exercise routines, from YouTube on iPad and my experience as a past instructor. I can not wait to get it finished.
    My goal is to loose another 15 lbs. and get firmed up.
    wishing all good luck on your own journeys. I know a lot of people give Dr. Oz a hard time but I choose to listen and try this due to the fact i have heart problems, it has helped so much, I feel so much better and to be honest i don't miss the things i gave up and have found new and better ways of doing things as well as foods i would have never tried before.