Polar heart rate monitors

Options
I currently have a Polar F4 (i've had it about 3 years now), I am looking into Polar F60..

Which do you recommend and why?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have the FT7, I realize it's not one of your choices, but I wanted something that tracked, approx calories, previous workouts, and that I could set min and max limits for. I also got the Bluetooth chest strap so I can sync it with mapmyrun. I had the FT4 and loved it. I'm a big fan of polar products. There is a side by side comparison between models on the polar website. I would determine your top wants in a HRM and get the one that best matches your needs. Good luck!
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    in for reviews
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    FT7 here. Love it. Calorie tracking, heart rate activity (mine went up to 165 last night), training files. Love it.
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your help, i think i'm going to update to the FT7~!
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am waiting on the FT7 to be delivered to me. I got it about half the cost of the FT60 and I only didn't go with the FT60 because from what I could tell, the only additional feature was fitness test and STAR training. Those seem like awesome features but I'm not quite there yet and honestly didn't feel it was worth the additional $50. I may regret that later, but I felt the FT7 gave me everything I was looking for well within my budget. :) I'm super excited, it should be here by Monday. I used to have a Oregon something or other but it's OLD and finally just gave out.
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    Options
    I ordered the FT7 :-D
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the FT7 yesterday. I am looking forward to trying it out!
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    Options
    Same here, it really motivates me at the gym~