Hello!! Looking for some new friends and motivation to lose 10 pounds this summer

Options
NatalyYoung27
NatalyYoung27 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!! It's so nice to meet all of you! My name is Nataly I am from NJ and looking for some motivation and myfitnesspal friends to help me with my weight loss goal of 10 pounds!!

I had a bad eating disorder two years ago and lost nearly 50 pounds over the course of 9 months! Since then I have been doing much better however, I gained all the weight back plus 20 more pounds by eating junk food !!

If anyone that has been in the same situation as me and has any words of advice or just those with any kind of advice would be appreciated so much :):)

Have an amazing day & Thank you!!!!

Nataly

Replies

• DannyGustafson
    DannyGustafson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the goal! Need 2 be more "slim" 2 midsummer :)
  • NatalyYoung27
    Options
    @DannyGustafson you can do it !!! :):)

• Elli_32
    Elli_32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job Danny Gustafson!! Keep it up!! :)
  • dyingsuzerain
    dyingsuzerain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job...i have similar yet different plans...as in i have still a long way to go...started 7 days back...still in that initial stage...tough task...hope i will make it...this time at least :tongue:

• phlebmechelle
    phlebmechelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I stopped smoking and I gained over 50 pounds. I have never been on an official diet. I am hoping not to take it too far. I don't need to develop an eating disorder.
  • NatalyYoung27
    Options
    @dyingsuzerain you can do it!! :):):)
  • michellelancaster1218
    michellelancaster1218 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have pretty much the same goal as you Iv been using this app almost 2 weeks and I have lost 3 lbs already:) hope we can motivate each other to reach our goals! Pool opens in 2 week
  • eaglesforever21
    eaglesforever21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went through a similar situation. I had bulimia all through college but finally got some help my senior year and started having healthy eating patterns again. But then I shot up to 160 (I'm 5'3). Now I'm down to 136 and just have to lose those last 10 pounds too! It's especially hard losing weight when you had an eating disorder because, at least for me, I need to make sure it doesn't become an obsession again and that I'm doing it to be healthy! Just remember that nothing comes easily and it'll be hard work but being happy and healthy is so worth it.
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has stalled out, but I still have 10 more pounds to go. I'm in with you! Summer's right around the corner!