muscle food website

Options
anyone used it?? i'm interested in quality?

anyone tried the pizzas? 68g protein, 600 cals, sounds great but what does it taste like??

they do many protein based buys, I'm curious to know but don't wanna spend money before I'm sure!

Replies

• SarahHadley95
    SarahHadley95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've tried the steak and the mince, was very good quality and reasonably low calorie.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Being in the US, I haven't tried MF. However, I remember another thread from a month or so ago where a couple of posters were discussing it. They both seemed to like what they got from there.
  • Gel_W91
    Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ah well, I've put an order in, £50 worth, so hopefully it's good meat. Should be enough to feed us dinners for the week if I go get a couple sweet potatoes and some veg. Steak, beef, turkey, chicken, 3 pizzas and burgers, plus crocodile burgers for OH to try. Protein shake tester pack see if I like anything other than vanilla and some protein bars for my breakfasts.

So all round probably cheaper than my normal weekly supermarket shop.
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I use these all the time now, started with a groupon and spiralled into being where I get most of my meat and snacks! (There is a wowcher offer for a selection box atm.)

Not tried the pizza but the chicken is fantastic, the meat good quality and okay value. Tried the novo protein bites and not too keen on them as a snack but make great croûtons in salad. Found some bits like ice cream a little overpriced.

(Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here but I have one of those referal codes where you get free chicken, beef or protein bread and I get loyalty points. Message me if your going to order! Lol. I like my free things, what can I say.)

• Gel_W91
    Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes i did see a thing for £5 loyalty points to someone whos referred you. I've already placed my order but why don't you message me your details I need and I'll shoot them an email and see if they can still give you the points.
    It'll only take me a couple minutes and saves you a fiver!
  • sticky130
    sticky130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We use them every other month when they have good offers for meat, got an order yesterday as there was an offer for 10 8oz grass fed rump steaks for £23, topped it up with other bits & bobs like protein noodles and nked bars. We do only use them when they've got a really good offer on. Their steak hache are really nice as well :)
  • Steve_Lewis
    Steve_Lewis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Used them a few times and the meat is top quality. can't comment on pizza as I don't eat them, but all the meat I have had has been spot on.