A little personal, a little icky....#2

Options
Okay, I have no one else to ask about this. Um, I feel like I am full of shinola. Is 3 times a day too much to do number 2? How much is too much? I've cut out refine sugars, red meat, white bread. I'm eating all the right things and drinking plenty of water... it is just the way things are going to be? Am I okay?

Lynnie

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have no one else to ask about this. Um, I feel like I am full of shinola. Is 3 times a day too much to do number 2? How much is too much? I've cut out refine sugars, red meat, white bread. I'm eating all the right things and drinking plenty of water... it is just the way things are going to be? Am I okay?

Lynnie
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    na its normal... i go about that often too.. i think its all the fiber:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Lynnie
    Unless you're feeling sick in other ways...there is no 'normal'...... if you're not eating crap (no pun intended...:laugh: :blushing: :bigsmile: ) you body is probably just needing to excrete.... some do it more often than others... SongBSweet....has some great posts on just this topic, perhaps even just PM her if she doesn't see this...she'll put your mind at ease...

But....this is only if nothing else seems to be strange ...ya know you feel ok in other ways...etc.

Relax....:drinker: PM her if you'd feel better...or GOOGLE....I do that alot if I wonder about things....trust me, this topic will surely be there...everything else is:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options

Whew, my husband keeps looking at me like I'm full of it! :bigsmile:
    I seriously thought I was a weirdo!! lol lol
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

ok well if Jackie poops 3 times a day as well....it must be ok:laugh: :huh: :wink: :bigsmile: :::waving to Jackie:::::: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Whew, my husband keeps looking at me like I'm full of it! :bigsmile:
    I seriously thought I was a weirdo!! lol lol
    no more than the rest of us are full of crap:drinker: :wink: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

ok well if Jackie poops 3 times a day as well....it must be ok:laugh: :huh: :wink: :bigsmile: :::waving to Jackie:::::: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!!:laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Wait.... if I go 3 times per day....then actually, I am NOT full of it!!!

:laugh:
  • natashak
    Options
    is it bad to go only once a day?

egh..
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

egh..
    depends on where you're going...and who you're going with:laugh:

don't mind me I worked out a bit ago and am now in a super wacky energetic mood!:bigsmile:

Nah...once a day is fine as well...everyone is gonna b so very different.... if you don't go once a day...still nothing wrong with you unless you feel ill in other ways......then you might go check it out with your doc and see why you don't feel well beyond that....:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    ohhh but wait....is it weird that I've never paid much attention on counting how many times I go or how often?:laugh: I just go if I feel the urge.... uh oh, maybe I should start counting too? We could have a whole thread on this....

ohhhhhhh:blushing: wait! we already do:bigsmile: :noway: :laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

egh..
    as long as you're getting plenty of fiber and plenty of water in.....might be just be right for you:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    ok. start a "go" log.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    ok. start a "go" log.
    is that anything like a yuletide log? a logsheet? a log cabin? ok I'm tired and my mind is tossing out sillies now...plus I can't think of anymore...:laugh: but I KNOW CM will come thru!!:drinker: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    I second the thought "I dont think about how often I go", my husband goes 3 or 4 times a day and he is very healthy, so my thinking is each to his/her own UNLESS you feel dis-ease ( the Reiki meaning for feeling uneasy, the first signs of your body going out of skelter).

"Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble: but while we are here we might as well dance :drinker: : !"
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Lynnie
    And I wish I had your problem. All the fiber in the world makes me so gassy I feel like I could float away, but still only 2-3 times a week.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I wasn't really paying attention until hubby mentioned it yesterday. I have to take some kind of a test this week, my mom is a colon cancer survivor and every year, she insists I have to poo on a popsicle stick and send it off to a lab to get tested. Guess I won't have any trouble getting a sample this year eh? Oh well could be worse...here in a couple of years I'll probably have to start getting the ole buttcam. :laugh:
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Lol, yeah, 3 times a day is actually best; think about it, three meals a day SHOULD mean three...you know. It just means your digestive system is working at its peak. The fibre definitely helps with that. :tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    As my dear late Mom used to say

" Better out, than in"
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    As my dear late Mom used to say

" Better out, than in"