Toning up for my wedding

Options
Hello all, I am trying to tone up and eat better before my wedding. Would love to have a fitness buddy?!

Replies

• ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same! I am getting married Next month! I will add you :)
  • KristinaG_is_losing_it
    KristinaG_is_losing_it Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, getting married 9/19/15!
  • LustyArgonianMaid
    LustyArgonianMaid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So many weddings! I'm getting married next year :)
  • Katy_V
    Katy_V Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm getting married on 20 June, congrats to all you brides. What's your plan? I started in March to try lose 10lbs (to get to 9st 7lb - 133lbs - kind of an arbitrary number but it sounded nice in my head) and appear to have got stuck at 8lbs down. With all the prosecco coming up I don't think those 2lbs are going... :D
  • kmab1985
    kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Me too, can I join, I get married 1st August....
  • CaveGal
    CaveGal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I get married next year! My plan is to lose a dress size as i'm a UK 10 on top and 12 on the bottom which has always made buying dresses a bit difficult so would like to be a 10 for my wedding.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. So many weddings. I'm not getting married...been married for 12 years this year but hubby and I are renewing our vows next month. We're doing a cruise to Bermuda and we're going all out. I bought a beautiful simple wedding gown and our kids and family will all be there. I'm looking to lose about 8lbs more. I've already lost 7. Feel free to add me for motivation :smile: