George foreman recipes

Options
Desifreckle
Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
What are some things you like to make with a George Foreman grill? Yesterday I made marinated asparagus and chicken. It was so good and quick!

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    What a blast from the past, I haven't used a George Foreman grill in years :o I used to like making hot, cheesy sandwiches with lots of different fillings on it though.
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ooo I love my George foreman for grilled veggies like thick zuccini slices, onion, portabella mushrooms and of course grilled cheese made with a spinach wrap instead of bread- with mozarella and tomato YUM!!!
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have always had a George foreman, I love it and use it twice a day most days. My poor oven is neglected.

Atm I'm obsessed with grilling wraps like quasedillas, two wraps throw in some feta chicken, herbs and spinach and smoosh down. Or a wrap pressed full of soft cheese caramel sauce and banana....

Skewers with bbq marinaded chicken, peppers and mushrooms, burgers, all the bbq type foods are another. Had some fun making grilled salted zuzhinni chips on it the other day too.
  • Desifreckle
    Options
    Those sound amazing! I have to try making wraps and sandwiches !
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Love making french dips with mine
  • Desifreckle
    Options
    french dips sounds awesome!