Very Helpful Hubby!

Options
Just wanted to say I'm a lucky girl...my hubby does all the cooking in the house (cause he doesn't want the house to burn down! :) and he weighs out everything for me so I can record it. Makes everything so much easier! :)

Replies

• rwinnie2
    rwinnie2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    thats so fab, mine wont cook but he will do housework :laugh:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say I'm a lucky girl...my hubby does all the cooking in the house (cause he doesn't want the house to burn down! :) and he weighs out everything for me so I can record it. Makes everything so much easier! :)

That is wonderful! My hubby supports me 100% minus the cooking lol but he'll help me clean, take care of the kids and works on top of that! We are some lucky gals :)
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    mine wont cook either, except for sandwhiches, canned soup, and frozen veggies lol, he does clean tho, which is nice. he is very appreciative and supportive of healthy foods I make tho.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I'm not married, but my boyfriend is super supportive and helpful, and reading inspiring posts like these make a nonconformist with no real interest in traditional constitutions, like me, very exciting to get married one day =)

You lucky ladies! =p
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    You are a very lucky lady! I am too! My hubby does some cooking and cleaning but I do most. He's still very supportive of me and my efforts to lose weight, but no matter how big I get (currently 8+ months pregnant) he tells me how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me each and every day!