Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Replies

• strip3scat
    strip3scat Posts: 22 Member
    bethkays1 wrote: »
    I'm new to the community and would like to add some friends, but I'm not sure how :/ what I am sure of is that it's easy! Lol! Help!!

Go to a profile and click the big green button marked 'Add As Friend'.
  • bethkays1
    bethkays1 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks! Like I said, easy! Lol!
  • ShreyasiAgrawal
    ShreyasiAgrawal Posts: 6 Member
    This is really such a great app! I'm only 3 days old here but my motivation level is off the roof! Making friends here would just be a great way to share support and be inspired! Add me so we can chat! :)
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Always looking for new friends! I'm active daily. Add me :)
  • nerdydeeneen
    nerdydeeneen Posts: 11 Member
    I'm starting back up with MFP and i just got a fitbit flex that am waiting to come in the mail. I'm looking for MFP friends and motivation to lose weight and be healthly.
  • adam_hodgson
    adam_hodgson Posts: 123 Member
    Hey feel free 2 add me!
  • santoksuzy
    santoksuzy Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please!Just started 4 days ago
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 222 Member
    Feel free to add me! :) 115 days and counting.
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    I'm a newby, today is my first day and i'm feeling really upbeat about it :smile: I have a long way to go and i'd love some friends to help support eachother along the way, so anyone can feel free to add me x
  • losethe23
    losethe23 Posts: 124 Member
    Add me :)
  • bredbin
    bredbin Posts: 5 Member
    Hit me up!
  • MrAlBryant
    MrAlBryant Posts: 12 Member
    Hey Everyone

I'm new. My name is Al, I'm 32 and I live in Hampshire, England. I started working on my cardio and diet 3 weeks ago and now I want to join a community that can help me keep the motivation going. Please add me if you're looking to share motivation and supportive words :).

My motivation is setting a good example for my two daughters and making sure I'm healthy enough to enjoy as much of my life with them as I can. And also just to feel generally good about myself of course, and to make sure my wife still fancies me!

Good luck everyone and I hope we can all help each other.

Al
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    FitnessasmyWitness Posts: 67 Member
    2.5 months till I return to college and I want to look my best!!!
    Half a half marathon in October.
    Who needs some motivation!
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    FitnessasmyWitness Posts: 67 Member
    PS! I'm an Exercise and Wellness Major so I have quite a bit of knowledge about it all.
  • rudekoolaid
    rudekoolaid Posts: 15 Member
    I'm always up for new friends. You are welcome to add me, my husband BillySmith01 or daugher Zea912 ... We have just gotten into riding bikes and hiking.
  • purplemama28
    purplemama28 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi, I'm Debra had a little bump in the road lost weight but gained some back. So Im starting new ... looking for friends to help motivate each other :-) .....feel free to add me
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
  • chevellejoe67
    chevellejoe67 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello :)
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    hello everyone. Feel free to add me. I just started back up and being held accountable will keep me in line.
    Gotta stay around for a few more decades :smiley: