New to community needs some buddies

Options
mindaro
mindaro Posts: 5 Member
Not new to weight loss or knowing what to do but this is the last time I'm putting my self on this weight yoyo. Need some comited people to keep me motivated because this time it's for life :)

Replies

• NancyRandwin
    NancyRandwin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also back on MFP, feel free to add me! :)
  • mindaro
    Options
    Thanks! Will do, really trying to stick with it for good.
  • arinkris
    arinkris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me as well :)
  • missigreene
    missigreene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That goes for me too!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello, it's Day 137 for me. I have dropped over 40lbs so far. I do Yoga currently. I am starting the full DDP and PX903 programs. I was at 301.5lbs before this made workouts hard. I took what I could from several workouts and modified them to what I could do and safely and still push myself.

This is a challenging journey we are embarking on. I would love to support you and glean your insight and support as well. Please check out my profile to make sure we are on the same path. I look forward to the company.
  • mindaro
    Options
    I used to play a lot of online games like world of Warcraft. (Actually was when I took better care of myself odly enough) I stopped enjoying it long before I stopped playing it. I enjoyed that there were people I knew and could talk to really well, that's why I sayed. If the right people will have me sticking around for something I don't enjoy, I can only imagine what the right people will do for something I care about will do.
  • Alba__83
    Alba__83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into the swing of things too, feel free to add me
  • Firecracker_
    Firecracker_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your definitely on the right path by surrounding yourself with people who have the same goals as you. I'm a year into this and because of the people I've met through the gym and other places I've found a new passion for working out and am actually enrolling in school to become a
    Wellness coach and trainer. Just remember this is a life change not a diet. I still have 30 more pounds to go myself :-)
  • emailericnow
    emailericnow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me.

Eric
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Motivational friends have helped me tremendously on my weight loss journey!
  • Alyssa0102
    Alyssa0102 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some motivation right now
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • JenkinsCrew04
    JenkinsCrew04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 53 and have lost 17lbs..add me if you would like
  • purplemama28
    purplemama28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Lisadonovan2882
    Lisadonovan2882 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've fallen off the food wagon, so tryin' to get back on it