Hello!

Options
My name is Samantha, and I would love to make some friends on here so we can motivate and encourage each other! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• Alba__83
    Alba__83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could be doing with some encouragement myself
  • samanthamilk
    samanthamilk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Couldn't figure out how to post it otherwise. I used to be an athlete then got hospitalized due to blood clots in my brain and a stroke. During my recovery I had to learn how to walk again, and being on new medications I gained some weight. This is now my before picture (left) and during picture. Was difficult to post this, but proud to see results so far from clean eating, weight training, and some cardio.
  • Alba__83
    Options
    Awww :( sorry to hear about your health, your alive though :) ... i hope you have made a good recovery, and well done on your loss, dont be ashamed, its was in the past, you will reach your goals, im sure of it, stay strong

It was an accident that put me out too, had two motorbike crashes in the last year.
  • samanthamilk
    samanthamilk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm glad you're okay too! Thanks for your words, we got this.
  • Alba__83
    Options
    Yes we do
  • avila463
    avila463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl!! Maybe you can give me some tips. I recently started working-out again.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    So glad you've recovered and are on your way back, I used to be in pretty good shape myself until a rock climbing accident put me down for a while.
    Put it off for way too long and now it's time to get back in shape.