How can i work out effectively at home?

Options
During this period of time I am studying for school exams, so I don't have enough free time. However I'd like to work out in this spare time, in order to achieve my goal: a well-shaped body, nothing further.

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Well-shaped body: This description is so subjective, I still have no idea what your goal is.

Do you have money to buy some equipment for home, or are you just looking for app and/or workout dvd suggestions?
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    If you're short on funds, head to the nearest Goodwill store. They usually have lots of exercise DVDs and free weights for good prices.
  • Amber_hanson27
    Amber_hanson27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Youtube has all kinds of workouts.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Youtube
    Fitnessblender
    7 Min workout Apps
    30 Day Challenge Apps
    PumpUp (App...has a workout generator. You tell it your goal, fitness level, duration, location, equipment you have access too if any, muscles you want to target and it builds you a workout to do)
    Sworkit lite
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    Options
    Youtube has 1000's of workouts to choose from. :smile:
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Bikinibodymommy.com, light full body workouts, 20 minutes a day and 3 90 day challenges to pick from
  • athina_siak
    athina_siak Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I already have equipment. An excercise bike and weight lifts.

• DesertGunR
    DesertGunR Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Don't forget an all around good old fashioned calisthenics program. No equipment needed, very little room required and it has been proven to work for many decades. If you want additional equipment that won't take up a lot of room get a TRX system.