Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A Mommy in Need.......

jewcyascanbe
jewcyascanbe Posts: 14 Member
I am a SAHM and I have no life outside of my children. The few friends I've made here don't have any children. Therefore, they aren't as understanding when it comes to planning kid friendly outings. I'm a city (Detroit) girl stuck in a country (Pensacola) world. Looking for some other nearby mommies to hang with. #saveme

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    wow, I feel for you being "stuck" in Pensacola. That must be absolute torture.
  • jewcyascanbe
    yes it is!!!!!! lol. whenever i tell outsiders where i live they thinks its great. but when i tell people who've lived here before that i moved here....their response is WHY???? lol
  • _John_
    If you're willing to drive about an hour (or you like fishing) and you like the beach I'm sure it's awesome...otherwise, yeah, I could see it sucking...
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    I am a SAHM and I have no life outside of my children. The few friends I've made here don't have any children. Therefore, they aren't as understanding when it comes to planning kid friendly outings. I'm a city (Detroit) girl stuck in a country (Pensacola) world. Looking for some other nearby mommies to hang with. #saveme
    _John_ wrote: »
    If you're willing to drive about an hour (or you like fishing) and you like the beach I'm sure it's awesome...otherwise, yeah, I could see it sucking...

fail
  • jewcyascanbe
    exactly....the beach is really the only thing they have. i like the beach but not every damn day lol
  • _John_

_John_ wrote: »

fail

Detroit sits really close to awesome fishing...it was a stretch, but...
  • jewcyascanbe
    lmao