77 lbs in 2 years

Options
Hi everyone,

I lost 77 lbs in 2 years. Well it didn't happen over night, but I'm happy it happened. Before my weightloss journey I never ate breakfast, enjoyed junk food and ate about 6,7 unhealthy meals per day, and physical activity was never too appealing to me. That's why I was the center of negative attention in elementary school and later in highschool. I was never too successful with relationships, my self esteem was low and I was frustrated and angry with myself every day. I wanted to start loosing weight so badly but I didn't know where to start, and then I discovered walking. (Yeah I know it sounds funny but it was a breakthrough discovery for me)

From 30 mins per day to 2 hrs a day + something just clicked in my head and I completely changed the way I eat. The more I walked the healthier I ate, later on I began going to the gym from 2 times a week to 4, and in the end I ended up counting calories and excercising everyday

Replies

• MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm so inspired by these Success Stories and was able to post one of my own today. I'm just beginning my journey but reading posts like yours makes me believe I can do this too!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am also impressed by success stories. I think the best way to do this is to open up to others. Good Job!!
  • insaneturtle25
    insaneturtle25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm so inspired by these Success Stories and was able to post one of my own today. I'm just beginning my journey but reading posts like yours makes me believe I can do this too!
    suz155 wrote: »
    I am also impressed by success stories. I think the best way to do this is to open up to others. Good Job!!

It's really important to stay motivated, and sometimes that is really hard, just believe in yourself and look forward to weightloss aftermath which is healthier lifestyle and just better life and self esteem!

I was really motivated by those numbers on my scale which were lower and lower every week I stepped on it ☺

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • insaneturtle25
    Options
    Congrats
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • insaneturtle25
    Options
    Congratulations!
    :) thank you. If I can do it anyone can.
  • AnneMelody
    AnneMelody Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! It's great when it all just clicks!!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • insaneturtle25
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!
    Thanks, it really paid off :)

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!