New & Looking for Fitness Friends!

Options
Hey everyone. I am new to the Fitness Pal and so far I love it. It is so easy to track everything and I plan on using it as much as possible. However I am laying on the couch watching a Lifetime movie recovering from major abdomen surgery. I had my yucky gallbladder taken out, and my umbilical hernia fixed. All of this happened Wednesday and I spent yesterday in the hospital because I couldn't quit throwing up. It is a gross story I know! Anyways I cannot wait to recover because my weight loss journey starts as soon as I am healed. I have talked to my doctor and I am not that much overweight but I still am not comfortable with my body image.

Look forward to meeting ppl! :)

Replies

• beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is an amazing site, and really helpful! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • bambis
    bambis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) this site is great for support! I hope you get better soon :)
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Can I suggest you look to our Battle of the Bulge group for new friends and inspiration here is the web address which also has a link back to the MFP message board

http://www.wix.com/prplangl4/battleofthebulge

PRPLANGL4 is doing a fantastic job and you may enjoy it. Either way feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tamawama77
    tamawama77 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Morning! I am new since this past Tuesday too and love the tools on the site. It makes it so much easier to keep track. I have never had to diet but age will do that to you!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) Good luck with your recovery.