Name one thing you are working on, or a mini-goal

Options
2»

Replies

• tbridges8
    tbridges8 Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I wanna stop making bad food choices. I keep making excuses for myself to eat junk and it's destroying all my hard gym work.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I working on meeting my step goal with my BodyMedia band. So far I've hit it more times than not this week.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a few as I do goals, some with deadlines and others not. Here are a few:

Jog a 5k (signed up for one June 15th)
    Be active for an entire year (I cross off each month once it ends)
    Deadlift 225 (I've gotten 200 before so want to get up higher)
  • dongarvin
    dongarvin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One of goals is to avoid having the physique of a garden gnome by my next birthday. Or at least have my waist measurement smaller than my chest measurement.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    1) making my big jeans, too big again
    2) dating bye bye to my extra chin (I have to be <160 for this
    3) up my protein levels
  • dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat more fruits and veggies, I want my fiber at 38g a day, I'm lucky to get half that on a typically day. Gotta sweep that digestive system clean...
  • celitarichardson
    celitarichardson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay within my goals for total amount of fat and sugar consumed in one day. With fruits having sugar in them it's hard.
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to fit in my preprego clothes (14 months ago). I was 252 when I delivered, was 215 when I restarted being healthier 7 weeks ago and now I'm 185! Officially 30 lbs down as of today. And I'm doing it while still breastfeeding my girl!!!! My goal weight was 175 so I'm 10 from it. And we're going to the beach in 4 weeks....so that's a motivation for me
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Mini-goal: Finish the 30 day squat challenge (only one week to go!) and bring lunch at least 4 out of 5 days!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I really want to cut down on my sugar. Also I want to really cut out emotional eating or the urge to do so.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My goal is to run a mile everyday, but first I have to get myself in shape to do it. I have horrible knees and too much road running all at once can put me on the sidelines for awhile. I have been running for a half mile everyday for the last two weeks and will continue to do so for another week. After that I plan to up my mileage to 3/4 of a mile everyday for a few more weeks and then start with a mile everyday. I am hoping it will give my legs a chance to get accustomed to the workout and I will build my endurance up to the point that I can run a mile easily without stopping.

I have been able to improve my mile run time from 15:27 in December to 12:51 a week ago. I hope to have it under 10 minutes before the year is over.

I really want to be able to say that I am a runner and be able to go for group runs that last a few miles and not hold everybody up because I am so slow!
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    dlhollin1 wrote: »
    I am trying to eat more fruits and veggies, I want my fiber at 38g a day, I'm lucky to get half that on a typically day. Gotta sweep that digestive system clean...

I'm going for a similar goal. If I have at least a serving of fruit and/or veggies at each meal in the month of May, I'm buying myself a Ninja blender as a birthday present in June.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Working on kicking triathlon butt!
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to complete the Jillain Michaels 30 Day Shred. I am currently on day 5 level 1 and feeling great.... 5 workouts down, 25 to go :smile:
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I really want to get into the low 170s and fit back into some of my clothes that have been too tight for too long!
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    One milestone I've been looking forward to is weighing less than my boyfriend. I'm down almost 40lbs now from my SW and I'm in his range (he stays mostly within a ten lb range). So some days I technically am less than him (woohoo!) but I'm not really counting it til I'm out of it - 8 more pounds. I lose fairly slowly but I'm excited it's within reach!
    Good luck with your goals pals! We can do it :)
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Do level 14 on stairmaster for 6 min. And not feel panicky.