Motivational Friends

Options
rwat77
rwat77 Posts: 18 Member
Hi all! I just joined back yesterday. I need some friends to share support and motivation with. Hope you all have a great evening!

Replies

• weejen73
    weejen73 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome I'm on day 100 today, it's been great for me and it's so easy. Feel free to add me 'weejen73'
  • kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome!! id love to help with support and motivation! feel free to add me here or facebook.com/kevincrenshaw123
  • jennenreed
    jennenreed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined back today and I have tons of motivation. The last time I was on I lost 38 pounds. I'm looking to lose at least 50 this time. I'm in it for the long haul. Going to Miami and Maui and newly in love. Let's do this thing!
  • Boobiebonboo
    Boobiebonboo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in :D would love people to add me :) on my fourth day and need all the support i can get :) have 3 stone to loose and would love some encouragement :D
  • Vamoose924
    Vamoose924 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi finally feel like I have my ducks in a row to make a big effort to stick to plan and lose some flab before summer hits!! Let's support eachother through this journey!
  • kimmercap
    kimmercap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am back again as well. I hope to lose 50 pounds before my wedding, but really my focus is on being healthier. Feel free to add me!
  • Solztice
    Solztice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm getting back with my weight lose. Finally feeling motivated! I'd love to have motivational friends for support so feel free to add me :smiley:
  • SkinnyNicole86
    SkinnyNicole86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too! Everyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • MisoChubby
    MisoChubby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im also back sinxe yesterday been doing good hope we can all motivate each other please add me and I would love a check in buddy helps motivate since its kinda like I have to report to someone everyday :)
  • rwat77
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses! I'm sending a request to you all.
  • bryvas
    bryvas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im Also Back Just 2 or 3 days
    I need motivation Too! Feel free to add me
  • lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 140 but it is a struggle every day! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • rwat77
    Options
    I sent you both friends requests. :)
  • rockze04
    rockze04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also do need motivation,so anybody care to add me :)
  • ldids88
    ldids88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some motivation as I just want to eat bad all the time. Please feel free to add me anyone, let's do this together.
  • shellbell6117
    shellbell6117 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start a 21 day clean eating challenge and need motivators as well. Feel free to add me. We got this!!
  • rwat77
    Options
    I sent friend requests Rock, Idid and shell.
  • cori0374
    cori0374 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started today. How hard/easy is this? I need to lose about 85lbs
  • nerdydeeneen
    nerdydeeneen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back at the MFP thing and i could really use some help... please feel free to add me.
  • JrChamberlain
    JrChamberlain Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love motivation! And meeting and helping new people!!! If you would like you guys can add me!!! I am a mama looking for her pre baby body.