FitBit help?!

Options
Hey everyone... So I am about to purchase fitbit, any suggestions what one is best? Also, does anyone connect it to myfitnesspal? Is it easy to use? Suggestions appreciated

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a fitbit and I love mine ... but the question is.. what do you want to track using a fitness tracker, do you want or need an heart rate monitor, how much do you want to spend?

And yes fitbit is huge on MFP and it interfaces with MFP. There is a fitbit user forum if you want to check that out as well..

Once you have a list of those things in mind, you should check out all the options fitbit sells and go to amazon.com and read the reviews there... go to fitbit.com.
  • mhairipattonbeauty
    mhairipattonbeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... So I am about to purchase fitbit, any suggestions what one is best? Also, does anyone connect it to myfitnesspal? Is it easy to use? Suggestions appreciated

MFP has a Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Which Fitbit you choose is entirely a matter of personal preference (and money). I could never use a clip-on—I just know I'd forget to wear it &/or put it in the laundry. But some people can't wear a wristband at work.