Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    HopeX94 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm Hope. Been losing and gaining weight all my life thanks to my family and dieting (not the healthy stuff) I had recently done a diet and lost so much I actually for once in my life got to my target goal. Then some personal stuff came along and I gained everything back and it sucks. I decided three days ago I'm gonna stop being depressed about my weight and for once actually do something about it in a healthy way so I'm pretty new here hope to get love and support and also to support anyone. ❤️

I know how that can be, joined this site a few years ago and got derailed by personal issues. But now I am back and determined to get to that target weight and live the rest of my life in the best shape I can.

Good luck to you
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here looking for friends.
  • LaurenENorfolk
    LaurenENorfolk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you on this one. Have only just started using it but can really see how it can shape ones habits. Can add me as I think this app is awesome :)
  • monu6ka_te
    monu6ka_te Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some MFP friends :)
  • lucindajonesmfp
    lucindajonesmfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here and loving this app...feel free to add me xx
  • sagsy
    sagsy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I've just returned here after 18 months off and also 10kg heavier, my main goal to keep active and use the app so Im hoping to make some friends to keep me motivated.
  • gchrissimp
    gchrissimp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This is my second go around with MFP. I made it over a year everyday the first time then like everything else life happened. I'm trying to get back on track, even started working out a bit. If anyone wants to add me, feel free! Good luck to everyone with their personal goals!!
  • jasonagoode
    jasonagoode Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all. New here as well. I'm logged in all day, trying to lose about 80lbs and get back to my fighting weight. Dieting for 2 weeks. Walking for 1 week. Starting strength training next week. Feel free to add me as well.
  • LdyJedi
    LdyJedi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added - the more motivation, the better!
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started feel free to add me too.
  • gking78
    gking78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm new here just been doing it 3 days and I like it I'm still trying to learn how use the app so I'm not sure how to add you
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends I just came back after about a year and have gained so much back from stress.. ready to get back to it and need all the motivation I can get :)
  • Bg388
    Bg388 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love this app have learned a lot and it's helping me to get fit! Would love more friends to here to share stories with.
  • purplehaaze
    purplehaaze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would really like some more lady friends :) feel free to add me!
  • QueenieSmurf
    QueenieSmurf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here :3 my name is Lauren. Id love some friends on here! Please add me and send a message if you want >.<
  • pmonahan100
    pmonahan100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just found these forums and could always use some motivation.
  • tiarajj08
    tiarajj08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love to have new friends!!!! I love this app and communicating with others!! I'm a cool chick that wants to get fit. Lol I post every day as well... Mfp is truly my diary. Dont shy!! Add me!!!
  • Lovemymunchkins
    Lovemymunchkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a little while but trying to meet new connections on here to keep me motivated. Add me if you would like to motivate each other :)
  • ajm262
    ajm262 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added you both thank you

Hey everyone! Would love to make some new friends on here so we can help motivate each other
  • Emil07
    Emil07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Log every day is key It's nice that mfp has such a large data base of foods. There's really no excuse not to log