Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need friends with 60 pounds more to lose

2»

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    My final goal is to lose 60 lbs. I already lost 35! I log everyday, feel free to add me :)
  • IncredibleMulk77
    IncredibleMulk77 Posts: 63 Member
    I've got 70 to go! Let's do it!
  • kgillis87
    kgillis87 Posts: 43 Member
    Hey all! My current goal is 60, but when I get there, I know I'll have more to lose, so add me! I'm off studying for the summer so I expect I'll be pretty active around here as a procrastination tool :wink:
  • rockze04
    rockze04 Posts: 7 Member
    I have 50 lbs to lose add me if u wish
  • jasonagoode
    jasonagoode Posts: 13 Member
    Have 60lbs to go short term, 80lbs mid term, 90lbs long term.

Feel free to add me.
  • malinda333
    malinda333 Posts: 1 Member
    I have about 70 to loose also. I lost 50 last year and gained back 20 now finally back on track and ready to get healthier. I know I can do it because I lost that 50 lbs in 3 months and kept it off for most of the year. I know I went back to eating to much and to little exercise. My fitness pal is my life savor .
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    *waves!*

I have around 70lbs to lose for now and then I'm gonna see how I feel at that point to decide whether I need to lose more or not :) Also happy to be added!
  • 4mic2
    4mic2 Posts: 18 Member
    I have a little over 60lbs to lose. Any and everyone is welcome to add me.
  • msfitandtrim
    msfitandtrim Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2015
    I've lost 25lbs and need to lose 75 more you can count me in
  • Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    45lbs & 57 total body inches lost and I have about 40 more to go.. good luck on your journey, you CAN do it!!
    High five to all here!!
  • sunshine4u229
    sunshine4u229 Posts: 15 Member
    I have 70lb to go! Add me :)
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    I'm always in need of more motivational fitness buddies.... I still have about 80 pound to go as well. Please feel free to add me, I log on every day!
  • meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Posts: 12 Member
    I want to lose about 60 if not a little more. I'm down 11 so far. Feel free to add me!
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    I've just joined and I've got about 100lb to lose. I'm in it for the long haul but I'm ready for it :)

Anyone can feel free to add me x
  • kerriclair
    kerriclair Posts: 2 Member
    I need to loose a lot of weight how do I add people <3