GoodBye 200s

2»

Replies

• JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Great Job! I've been hanging out right about that same number for several months. I also hope to join you on the other side of that number soon!

Jan
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    That cause for huge celebration! <Doing his best white boy dance>

:bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    HUGE congrats!! It is hard work, believe me, I know! I also started at 260 and am now at 176, so I know the work it takes! Keep it up!!

109912.png
  • Great job :wink: I'm trying to get to that point myself. It will happen it just takes time. I didn't put the weight on over night and I won't take it off that way either. I'm tickled just knowing that day will come for me also. I'm getting close four pounds to reach 199. That will make me very happy. Keep up the good work.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Way to go!!:drinker: I know how your feeling because I just recently got out of the 300's and seeing that "2" at the beginning of the scale was a wonderful feeling! Now, Im working my butt off to get out of the 2's:laugh: Here's to us all!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    What a great early Christmas present!!!

Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!