Looking to loose -- a LOT of lbs, lol

Options
I'm Melli. My cousin sent me this site so that I could work along side of her in my weight loss goals. This is a pretty great way to keep up with my menu intake- since I am also on a plan with my local Metabolic Research Center (which I love).
I love the iPhone AP. - totally easy to keep up with everything!!

So-- I hope to get a few great new friends out of this too-- and I hope some of my family and friends will join me on my journey.

I have a first goal of losing 20 lbs by august 2nd. -- Before I go to Hawaii!! :)
Now-- If I can just stay away from the junk food!!!

Replies

• natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i wish you lots of luck in your journey...welcome to MFP
  • tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this weight loss journey! This is a great website with lots of friendly supportive people.
    :flowerforyou:
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    You can totally do it girl! This site is amazing and so are the people on it. Welcome! :)
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    you an so do I t im tryin to lose 30 lbs. in 40 days so u can def. lose 20 lbs. in 3 months!
  • caradon
    caradon Posts: 14
    Options
    You can totally do it!! My first goal, of a few, is to lose 20 by July 30, so we are really close!! We can be friends if you want and help each other. Good luck!!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome goal :) You can do it! <33
  • Mellidamme
    Mellidamme Posts: 3
    Options
    i have a stupid Q-- I'm getting email's about people wanting to friend me-- How to I get to a place to add these folks to my friend list??
  • Mommy2four13045
    Options
    Welcome. MFP is a great site.Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Mellidamme
    Mellidamme Posts: 3
    Options
    FOUND IT!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Welcome ...it is a great place.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Hey and welcome... This site has been a God send to me... it's helped me so much in such a short time to really keep track of not only what I am eating but how many calories I'm burning per day in my activities.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site! Good luck on your weight loss :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Welcome, im fairly new as well and i love it!
    be prepared to be addicted lol