NSV? Yes or No?

Options
I stared to get dressed the other day and I saw some jeans on my side of the closet so I looked, 36X32 (Wrangler) I buy ??X30 most of the time so I tried them on and they fit, I recently went from a 42X30 to a 38X30 but, some 36 will fit so I thought they were just some old ones I had from the 90's...lol :laugh: Well, when my wife saw me she said " Where did you get them from?" and I told her the story then she looked a little closer and said " THOSE ARE MY JEANS!!!" :noway:

now the my question, is it a NSV or not?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Yes, but one you may want to keep to yourself (or not if you are totally secure in your manliness LOL)

haha I'm kidding, but of course that is a NSV! Lost inches!!!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    do Wranglers come in women's sizes? 6-18
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    no they measure them by waist and inseam just like men's.

Rockies (camel toe extreme, non-pocket girl jeans) come in numbered sizes, though.
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    LOL that's fantastic.

I would recommend a trip to the optometrist, though. Or maybe a sexuality therapist. :laugh:

JUST KIDDING, bud! GREAT WORK!
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    :laugh: FOTGLMAO!!!!! :laugh:
    TOTAL NSV!!!!!!!!!!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Rotfl... ahhhhh!! I usually buy mens sized pants anyway because they fit my shape better sometimes... but recently my boyfriend has beeen grabbing a lot ofmy clothes thinking they're his and visa versa... so funny!!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    no they measure them by waist and inseam just like men's.

Rockies (camel toe extreme, non-pocket girl jeans) come in numbered sizes, though.

that will explain why my junk was smashed when I sat down, I didn't know that about them jeans, I have 3 girls and only knew about the sizes in single digits
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yes you can count it! Beware the mooseknuckle though. Womens jeans don't usually have that extra little bit of fabric in that particular area like men's jeans.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    bahahaha... that being said, that is a nsv. a very very funny one but a nsv none the less congrats. i think
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    LOLOL. Best post ever. And I'd count it as an NSV, hellll yeah! :glasses:
  • aangrisani
    aangrisani Posts: 92
    Options
    Absolutely hysterical NSV! Good job though!
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    As long as your wife wasn't too stressed that you fit in her jeans, I say COUNT IT!! My husband doesn't have an ounce of fat on his body and can eat whatever he wants and not do a darn thing to keep fit!! It really irks me when he fits into my clothes or gives me a hard time bc they are so close in sizes... GGGRRRR!!!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Definitely a NSV!!!! I'm glad that I'm 7" taller than my wife :happy: I don’t see Capri’s in my future !!!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.....That made my day! Yes, I would consider it a NSV. I was so excited when I could fit into my sons jeans, he wasn't as happy as I was!..Have a great day!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Major nsv in my opinion!!!:glasses: :laugh:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    A definite NSV! That is fabulous!
  • Luthorcrow
    Luthorcrow Posts: 193
    Options
    The irony is with this whole skinny jean thing that Levi's has the "Ex-Girlfriend Jean". So yes, it is a NSV but one I wouldn't share at work.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    It only counts as a NSV if you can fit into the corresponding skirt size. Lol Nice job man!!
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    LMAO! Maybe the fact you also had on her pantyhose helped??? But that must be another story for later... Great post.
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB. I know back in Nov. my husband gave me a pair of his long underwear and I'm still shocked they fit. (I still dont see me being smaller than him but I am now) That and a pair of coveralls he bought for himself but they ended up being the wrong size for him (too small) and I fit them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!