21, Morbidly Obese, and Ready for Change!

Options
Hello all!! My name is Anna and I'm looking to meet new friends to journey with on this road to change. I am 21 years old and currently weigh about 320lbs. I'm depressed and anxious and worried about my health. I have thyroid disease which hasn't helped the weight issue and my doctor's have been regularly checking for the development of Type 2 diabetes. As of right now I'm in the clear, but I have to make changes if I want it to stay that way. I am young and I have so many goals and I want to reach them confidently. I love performing, but it's not easy getting cast or being taken seriously at my current weight. Feel free to add me! I need to get serious about this. I need change!

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Hey there Anna, I'm Michael. about a year and a half ago I was at 376lbs I was depressed and I didn't want to leave my room. I would definately like to be your friend.
  • twiigo
    twiigo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm morbidly obese as well, not a fun term. I have't wieghed under 200lbs in 20 years. Started my wieght loss journey at my heaviest 250lbs. Currently 220lbs I lost 8 pant sizes but looking forward to being under 200. I'm 37 and mfp seems the best thing so far. Releaves the stress of eating.Its ok to eat. I also found an amazing blog organize yourself skinny, premaking food so you don't grab the empty carbs. Hope your journey continues strong. This is a good place to start.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • jude1502015
    jude1502015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent