Goal met!!!

Options
bcattoes
bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
OMG I absolutely LOVE Zumba!! I am wearing my size 8 jeans for the first time in 5 years and they are not even tight. And I've not had to give up my nightly wine. If Beto were here right now I'd plant a big one on him. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Gotta love it! SOOOO good for you! I'm a little jealous but VERY happy for you! :wink:
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    great job!!, I bet you feel like a champ!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congrats on doing it, and doing it without feeling like you had to deprive yourself! Huge accomplishment!
  • stephanieGmo
    Options
    great job! do you go to a class or zumba at home?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    great job! do you go to a class or zumba at home?

My work schedule doesn't allow for regular classes so I do the DVDs at home. I've tried so many workouts throughout my life and like several but never any as much as Zumba. I'm still always shocked that an hour has gone by when the DVD is over. It's just so fun!
  • degorocky
    degorocky Posts: 4
    Options
    which DVD's did you buy, and where did you get them, I have been wanting to try Zumba, my girlfriend does it and she loves it too! btw, great job, I can't wait until I can fit back into my size 8 jeans! thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!