serious friends

Options
Cortx
Cortx Posts: 103 Member
I am looking for friends who need to lose atleast 50 pounds. I keep adding people to my list and they do not talk to me at all. So i delete them and keep the ones who actually help me out and that i feel like i have become friends with. (which is only one and she helps me soooo much!)

I have been doing this for 5 months and not lost a single pound. Anyone with similiar problems would be welcomed also!

Replies

• lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am working to loose about 80lbs so feel free to add me!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. I am very serious about this and still have 108 lbs to lose...
  • ydiggnme
    ydiggnme Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there.

I tried adding a few friends, but got no response either! You are welcome to add me :) I have 80-90 pounds to lose.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like to. i have 76lbs to go until my first goal and then maybe more. i will try and help you as much as i can. i am on here every day.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose but I am very active here and serious about losing all this unwanted body fat I have. Hopefully the $500+ I spent is well worth the investment.
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm about 35lbs away from a "normal" weight. I also really need support and would love to have serious friends here. I'm not looking for quantity of friends, I'm looking for quality!
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I set my initial goal at 53 lbs, but in reality, I probably need to go down even further. I've been on here for about 3 months, and lost 15 lbs. I have some fantastic friends, and they really do make all the difference in the world. I'd be happy to support you!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me !

I have been on here for a while , i am down almost 50 lbs (after loosing 75 and gaining back 30 ). I still have 110 lbs left to loose.
  • Kkimbee
    Kkimbee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a newbie...but I will talk to you anytime! I have about 45lbs to lose.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, at least 55 to go still...I try and encourage as often as possible.
  • BabyLove1606
    BabyLove1606 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me I dont even know how much i need to lose, but its too much! =0)
  • cgcotten
    cgcotten Posts: 51
    Options
    You can add me. I give a lot of feedback and don't always get it back. Thats ok because I am an
    encourager and will be here for the next 60 pounds or so.

Cheryll :)
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Options
    I have about 60 lbs to lose. Fairly new to this site, but have lost 8 lbs and am excited about losing the rest. Add me as a friend so we can cheer each others sucsesses as well as boost each others spirits when times get tough. :smile:
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I have to lose about 40 pounds and would love to encourage and support you in any way!

Feel free to add me!!

God bless
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have 65-70 lbs to go and I would LOVE to have a support buddy and someone I can cheer on as well. :) Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • stacyw466
    stacyw466 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have 45 lbs to lose and would love to have someone to talk to on here so feel free to add me. Hopefully we can share ideas and work on lose lbs together.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I just sorted out my friends list....got tired of commenting on other peoples days and getting nothing in return. it's about mutual support! feel free to add me (one and all!) :)