HELP

Options
When i first met my partner 4 years ago i was 11st 7lbs. When i had our baby 11months ago i was 17st 1lb. I currently weigh 13st 2lbs but cannot seem to loose any more i feel like i have hit a brick wall at the moment and its really getting me down. I would love to get down to 11 stone so any tips or ideas would be great

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking your calories? Measuring all food and drink?
  • giggsy23
    giggsy23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes tracking food weighing it etc. I dont really track drinks as i only drink water. I thought running around after a baby and a puppy the weight would fall off but seems not :(
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    it has been at least 4 years since you were 11st. Not to mention you have gone trough a pregnancy. Your metabolism has changed. Your whole life has changed. Yes you can do it but it may take more work then when you were younger. Having a child can, sometimes, mean less time to workout and such. You will have to find a way to be successful. However, make sure you remember that your life is not completely defined by your number on the scale. Be a good mom first and just eat right and exercise. Your body will get there when it gets there.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring all food and drink? Are you using a scale, cups, going by 'portion' calories on packets, etc?
  • giggsy23
    Options
    Measuring food on the scales. I dnt tend to use packets/jars as i cook things from fresh. Im mainly loosing the weight for my child as i dont want to not be able to chase him n play with him because im too busy huffing and puffing after 5 mins lol. I am slimmer now though then just before i got pregnant but i want to get down to amore gealthuer weight
  • giggsy23
    Options
    Healthier weight even
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you stopped losing weight?
  • giggsy23
    Options
    About two weeks iv been stuck lol
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    giggsy23 wrote: »
    About two weeks iv been stuck lol

weight loss is not linear...could be water retention from TOM, too much sodium, new exercise...

I would worry when you hit the 4-6 week mark and even then sometimes it's water retention.