Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• getreadyworldhereicome
    Options
    Welcome Becca! This is my 2nd time on MFP. The first time I lost 15lbs, then went on vacation and lost my motivation. I have sinced gained the 15 back plus another 15. I'm back to try this again. MFP is a great tool if you stick to it. I feel like I am going to do it this time.
    I would love to make additional friends along the way for support. Feel free to add me, everyone.
  • jeremy_betts
    jeremy_betts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the whole life challenge, this app has been great for tracking. It is so nice to see so many others on here
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm new "again"....starting over after a time away (and more weight gained!). Would love some friends for support!
  • jennnnnna_d
    jennnnnna_d Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Definitely need to hop on this friend train the more the merrier
  • breakn01
    breakn01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me been active here before and stopped to raise my foster kids now need to lose the weight I've gained since I wasn't training and watching what I ate...anyways be glad to help anyone along with the journey
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with tracking everything!! It's made me aware of what I'm eating :) xx

I am the same way!!! Until I started with MFP app I was clueless now I'm always looking at calories!!!
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help stay motivated!!! Feel free to add!!!
  • maximoo1372014
    maximoo1372014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me we can all motivate each other
  • AmirIzuddinGH
    AmirIzuddinGH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Amir from Malaysia. Feel free to add me. Let's kill those extra kilos together! RAWR
  • amandaclarkecooper
    amandaclarkecooper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I seriously need help to stay on track and keep motivated. I need to lose a serious amount of weight (8stones) it feels like I'm never going to get there. Any help with idea and food plans etc. will be really appreciated. Mandi xxx
  • Amyaya
    Amyaya Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm sorta new to MFP, and looking for friends!
    I'm 30 Japanese female, 61kg, lean mass is about 48kg and 21.5% BF at the moment.
    My goal is around 17% BF eventually and more lean mass!!!
  • bridgetmhall
    bridgetmhall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey guys, I'm new to this weightloss community. I would love some friends for guidance and support on my weightloss journey and vise versa. Feel free to add me as I am in need of friends who understand the hardships of dieting!
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 60lbs down, ideally would like to lose 1-2 stone more, this is the tough bit! Looking for active buddies for the last stretch :)
  • pmonahan100
    pmonahan100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Life change in full effect! Glad to be part of the party. Friends needed!
  • taburgess86
    taburgess86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every single day and counting every little calorie! Add me! Need more motivational people to help!
  • Alpha_Beard
    Alpha_Beard Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • shortie25888
    shortie25888 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need extra motivation x
  • babygirl12690
    babygirl12690 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting this process and I definitely need some motivation! I'm wanting to lose about 70 pounds....so i could use all the help & support i can get! Staying motivated is something i struggle a great deal with! So if anyone wants to add me as a friend i would appreciate your help & i would also love to be there to support you and help keep you motivated! Let's do this together :) just add me :) Thanx. I hope everyone has a beautiful day <3
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • TheArtfulOne
    TheArtfulOne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need some additional motivation to kick start the weight loss revolution.