Fave Foundations & Concealors?

Options
Hey Ladies!

What are some of your favorite foundations and/or concealors? Also, please share with us what your skin type is like dry, oily or combo. Thanks!

My skin type is dry (normal to dry in the summer time) & I really like Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.

Replies

• southernbelle39
    Options
    I have combination skin (oily in t-zone and dry/normal everywhere else) and I love studio fix powder plus foundation by MAC.
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    mary kay....it might be a little pricey but it covers up absolutely everything!!!
  • bobbie228
    bobbie228 Posts: 53
    Options
    All my skin care and makeup is mary kay! I'm oily to combo skin! I am also an independent beauty consultant if you need skin care tips or ideas!
  • run_panda_run
    run_panda_run Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have combination skin (oily in t-zone and dry/normal everywhere else) and I love studio fix powder plus foundation by MAC.

Ditto here! Costs a bit more but is it ever worth it!

Edit: Just going to add, I bought a brush to use instead of the sponge that was included and the coverage is much better.
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    if cost is a problem reward yourself....when you reach a mini goal say I am going to splurge and buy myself some Mary Kay makeup :]
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I use maybelline mouse foundation, maybelline age rewind concealer and powder. I have dry skin. The moussy foundation mixed with moisturizer makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and flawless looking.
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    touche eclat YSL is there any other?
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I use Stila tinted moisturizer mixed with a little bronzer, I don't like/need a heavy foundation, but I really need a great undereye concealer my undereyes have gotten darker in the last few months...
  • helvetikat
    helvetikat Posts: 21
    Options
    I have normal/dry skin (more dry in the winter months). I just started using Bare Escentuals Mineral Makeup and I love it! It is expensive, but I think it's totally worth it. I rarely wear makeup, so the fact that it is super light and it makes my face look and feel like I'm not wearing any makeup is great!
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    touche eclat YSL is there any other?

Have to agree, i love this stuff!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Clinique. I can't wear most makeup as the perfumes and dyes irritate my skin badly. Clinique is wonderful!
  • AshleyHommel
    Options
    All of my skin care and make-up is Mary Kay. The stuff is simply amazing! I used to have severe acne and hated wearing anything except mascara and eyeliner. Mary Kay has improved my skin and made me enjoy doing my make-up everyday. Mary Kay products also last a really long time, so it's not really that expensive when you break it down.

I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay and I can't say enough about the products and the company!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Bare Minerals is my choice. I have tried a lot of products and have found this is the only one that does not make my skin break out. Used to use Mary Kay products but lost my distributor. Sigh.
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have combination skin. I use Benefit Playsticks. I have tried them ALL! I love the benefit one!
  • Netsi
    Netsi Posts: 7
    Options
    I use Revlon Colorstay foundation, CoverGirl concealer (not sure of the name), and Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Bareminerals Addict here! Ive tried so many others (including physicians formula minerals) and its the only one that doesnt make me break out (in hives or zits) its expensive but beyond worth it to me!

No for Mascara Im ALL Avon, best waterproof mascaras ever!

I have combination skin :)
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I have rosecea and my face gets very dry/red, so I used Clinique redness control liquid foundation with some clinique pressed powder on top! It really is the only one I've tried that controls my redness, plus it has SPF!

I tried different revlon/maybelline/cheap combos before: NEVER AGAIN. You can really tell a difference on my skin if its cheap or not-it made me look flaky!! I now know that I can shell out a few more $$ for something that will actually work. :)