Pre Pregancy weight

Options
LadyJul2015
LadyJul2015 Posts: 1 Member
I'm new here. I'm in a weight loss journey losing my Pregancy weight. So far 47lbs gone in 4months. Anyone in the same journey??

Replies

• moledew
    moledew Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm 7 months PP and my "aha!" moment was realizing I gained 15lbs POST pregnancy! I knew I had to do something before the scale crept up anymore as I was severely overweight before the pregnancy already. Good luck and congrats on your weigh loss!
  • TexasGirl972
    TexasGirl972 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just had my baby 3 months ago, I'm trying to lose weight too..
  • sarahat10
    sarahat10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm five months pp and my first goal is to get to pre pregnancy weight then a second goal of loosing the weight from my first pregnancy five years ago lol!!

I have to say nursing has been my breast friend! I have never been able to stick to calorie counting until mfp! And adding in the breast feeding I'm loosing it so much faster than I have in the past
  • buttrfli322
    buttrfli322 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 7mths pp...my daughters are 14mths apart so I am on a mission to lose all of my baby weight. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am also nursing. Good luck and take it one day at a time.
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 months pp (haha) and just started in February really trying to get myself under control. I'm about 3# away from prepregnancy weight and have no plans to stop anytime soon. I want to weigh what I did in middle school! 156. (I've always been a big girl)

Anyways, congrats on your journey!
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome! I'm also on my way to losing since I had my son. After having my first 2 kids, I lost a ton of weight and for the first time I felt confident. Then, I got prego with the 3rd and gained about 75lbs total! Now I've struggled to lose it but the passed 3 weeks I have started a new workout program by beachbody (TurboFire & 21 Day Fix) and Shakeology and am down about 10lbs so far. Actually, today I tried on my regular bra and it fit comfortably finally! I was wearing my breastfeeding bra up until today because my reg bra was too tight by not anymore :) so glad I'm finally shedding these pounds so I can feel good about myself again. Good luck to all you mommies ;)
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! That's fantastic progress! My daughter will be 2 this month and I'm finally only 1.8 lbs from my goal of 120 - so excited to have a mostly flat tummy again for the summer bikini. :)
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm only a month postpartum and still waiting on the okay from my doctor to start exercising again, but I have a good 30lbs to lose (gained almost 60 total during the pregnancy, lost the first 25 or so within a week or so of birth and nothing since then). I'm very nervous that this weight won't come off, as I've had trouble losing weight in the past. I was already at least 15lbs heavier than I would have liked when I got pregnant, and I've never been even close to this heavy before. Plus I've put on a good 5-6 inches in my waist and hips... I can't even get my old pajama pants on. I was hoping that nursing would help, but I'm having issues with low supply so I don't think it's going to do as much as I would like. Feel free to add me - I'd love some mommy friends!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress!

I can't blame my weight gain on my daughter. I gained most of it before I had her. The weight I did gain during pregnancy fell off, mostly, maybe 10lb of my total was left over from pregnancy. (this was almost 7 years ago)

After a year on here I'm almost done.

I hope the rest goes as easily for you as the beginning. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't. The closer you get to target, the slower the progress. Those last 5 to 10 pounds will hang on for dear life! But, stick to the plan, and with patients you will get there.
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    7 months pp and 1 pound away from pre pregnancy weight and then I have a goal of another 9 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!