Im getting there..... before and current pics

Options
Hi everyone. I thought i would add a few of my own before and current pictures. For the most part i have always struggled with my weight. Mostly I gained a TON when I was pregnant. Im slowly getting back down to where I want to be. I joined MFP in Feb of this year and I am *almost* down 30 pounds. I did get a breast reduction this year in March so I still am waiting to get back into working out. It was the best thing I have done for myself. I always had a aching back and could never work out comfortably. Im looking forward to getting back into the swing of things as soon as I get the OK from my Dr. Untill then its log log log the calories!!! :)

Welp... here are some before and *current* pictures. I still have alot of work to do... but I will get there. :)

DSCN0583.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Yuck! I hate the before ones. haha

Replies

• misty1208
    misty1208 Posts: 90
    Options
    Oh the second one got cut off......... That was my first time posting pics? How do i fix that?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Your doing great, you have a beautiful face!!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Simply Beautiful....See That Sexy Just Jumping Off You!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Love it! Lookin' awesome!
  • trish858
    trish858 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow! Congrats, you look amazing! Those pics should keep you motivated! Keep up the hard work since it is def paying off for you;)
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    Way to go! You are lookin' good! ;)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job so far! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress Misty!!
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wowee you look fantastic!!! "Whistle" all your hard work and dedication is paying off :happy:
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Misty you look absolutely fantastic!! You should be so proud of yourself for what you accomplished :) Keep up the good work!!!! <3
  • LaraBoBara
    LaraBoBara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay Misty!
  • LaraBoBara
    LaraBoBara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay Misty!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look fantastic.. your face was always beautiful but your body is rocking now!! OMG! Please tell me how you did it!!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great!!

I want to get a breast reduction sooooo bad!!!! Do you have any advice for me about that? First, I have to convince my husband. LOL! Did you get insurance to pay for yours? I'm really interested in hearing about it. I don't have many friends who have done that. I hate that no matter what weight I lose, I will always look big b/c of that!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Hey just wanted to say you look SUPER pretty! :) I'm looking into breast reduction surgery if they don't shrink after weight loss and toning properly. Mine aren't humungous by any means - D's but still! Get in the way. :) Thanks for the inspiration! <3
  • misty1208
    misty1208 Posts: 90
    Options
    THanks everyone! :) Its always hard to post pictures up so everyone can see you at your worst! haha

You are all awesome and wonderful source for inspiration. :)

For you girls who asked about my reduction.... I went from a G cup to a C. My insurance did pay 100% after providing documentation that it was medically nessasary. I always had at least DD even when i was super skinny. My back always hurt and it was just really uncomfortable. SGARNER and OCARNIA if you have any specific questions PM me and Ill talk to you about it. :)
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the work!!!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You go girl! :smile:
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :)
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow good job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!